Sunday, September 4, 2022

Making Progress

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
2. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
3. Become a millionaire with a lot of free time on my hands as soon as possible without stressing myself out. 
4. Buy and play everywhere with the DJI FPV drone.
5. Buy a single family home. 
6. Finish my software engineering related courses.
7. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. 
8. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
9. Read
10. Force myself to initiate cooking.
11. Force myself to initiate doing proper things at work.
12. Speed up process.
13. Get my mom new trash cans.
14. Dentist appointment
15. Call to settle a debt
16. Research for future trips

It seems like a lot of these small tasks I have on my To Do list can really be completed by just going on my computer. I really want to do a lot better with my focus. 

It looks like I already have the grinding spirit so I just need to put in the effort to initiate it and then keep up with the enthusiasm to bring it to the finish line! 

----

My understanding is that I want to continue to try as best as possible while not being so hard on myself. It looks like Forex might be the best option for myself with making money the most rapidly and conveniently. I'm seeing a good return on it this month and plan to continue getting sharper.