Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Interesting Feelings

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
2. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
3. Become a millionaire with a lot of free time on my hands as soon as possible without stressing myself out. 
4. Make this a habit. Play everywhere with the DJI FPV drone.
5. Buy a single family home. 
6. Finish my software engineering related courses.
7. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. 
8. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
9. Read as a habit
10. Force myself to initiate cooking.
11. Force myself to initiate doing proper things at work.
12. Speed up process.
13. Research for future trips. Buy tickets and book airbnb. (After paycheck)
14. Make this a habit. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping. 
15. Get car registration settled (After paycheck)
16. Return old drone for selling and unused merchandise (on weekday)
17. Buy a close friend a birthday present (After paycheck)
18. Put some money back into bank account during the week
19. Fun task: catch up on episodes for a movie and to keep up with a close friend

I managed to complete #4 and #14 last night. I was going to do #9 but I fell asleep. I almost completed all my tasks, so I think this format is working for me exclusively. 
---

It's crazy that I know some of my stupid frenemies might have some issues cluttered up in their head. I don't care if I sound demeaning to them because they can be as well with me or anyone and shouldn't be doing that if they say that I shouldn't demean them. 

I stopped caring about all the mean things they want to bring up out of having anger issues. I finally managed to get over this personal traumatic experience and don't mind smiling about it with a sense of serenity. 

My close friend does like to say "Have a good night" to me often which irks me sometimes. I relate it to reading something like how she is saying that because she doesn't want to be involved with me in a romantic sense; otherwise, she would have just said "Good night" to me. She's said it both ways to me already, so I'm wondering now if her mood switches sometimes from being little interested to not in the mood. 

It really shouldn't bother me because I'm not interested in pursuing after her. She doesn't have enough qualities yet for me to be interested in her. It's probably that I feel a little annoyed underneath like I want to say "How dare you!" but I'm staying quiet about it because these are just subtle things and it's still a good thing to say to each other. I basically say "Have a good night" back to her like a parrot now with a little forced smile while disguising some annoyed feelings but it's something I will never bring up with her unconditionally. 

I do hate it even if she means well by saying that I'm like a brother to her sometimes. She sees it as something very special but I don't see it her way. It feels like an insult to me because I interpret it as like she's not interested in dating me so it's rude to say it that way because I could bring up things about her with why I don't want to date her and haven't talked about it officially with her. I feel some sort of frustration from realizing there's a double standard whether it's actually true or not. Also, I think no lady is worthy of calling me like their actual brother except my own little sister. It just makes me mad to hear it, even if they mean well.