Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Trading Forex Better

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
2. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
3. Become a millionaire with a lot of free time on my hands as soon as possible without stressing myself out. 
4. Play everywhere with the DJI FPV drone.
5. Buy a single family home. 
6. Finish my software engineering related courses.
7. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. 
8. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
9. Read as a habit
10. Force myself to initiate cooking.
11. Force myself to initiate doing proper things at work.
12. Speed up process.
13. Research for future trips. Buy tickets and book an Airbnb. (After paycheck)
14. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping.
15. Get car registration settled (After paycheck)
16. Buy a close friend a birthday present (After paycheck)
17. Prepare for trips. Create and use checklist

To achieve #3, I think it's more of a timely thing while constantly making proper adjustments. It's basically about being on top in the end and it's starting to make sense with what I have going. The biggest change for me is going to be trading at night before I go to sleep. It totally makes sense now for me with my own reasoning and preferences.
---

I'm finding out that in the Forex market, it's probably better to exit trades on Friday if you don't have that much of a good position. It's because there's a lot of uncertainty with the market closing out that day and firing back up after a day of rest. Anything can really drive the price and I don't really know what's going to happen, so it would be better to just avoid it. 

Managing trades around the clock when it's open makes a ton of sense because it's going on a continuous 24 hour loop. With different market sessions opening up daily, it makes sense to take a glimpse around each of these times for entering and exiting positions. 

I have thought about tightening my stop loss once I have good profit but I'm figuring that it's okay to leave the original stop loss there from having decent faith in my system because the payoff will be better. On a Friday, if the position is good then I see this as the appropriate time to tighten the stop loss to break even. I'm doing a swing trading approach, so this will be different for other traders to cater to our different ideas.  

My method is now utilizing the monthly, daily, and 4 hour charts. My base is the 4 hour and the other two determine if I take a good signal.