Friday, September 2, 2022

Personal Feedback

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
2. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
3. Become a millionaire with a lot of free time on my hands as soon as possible without stressing myself out. 
4. Buy and play everywhere with the DJI FPV drone.
5. Buy a single family home. 
6. Finish my software engineering related courses.
7. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. 
8. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
9. Read
10. Force myself to initiate cooking.
11. Force myself to initiate doing proper things at work.
12. Speed up process.
13. Get my mom new trash cans.

I would like to get myself back into doing #2, but #3 seems to be taking a good amount of free time away right now. What's great is that my style of investing and trading is more of a less hands-on approach, so all I really need is to bring in a steady form of profit and to be able to do it at will. I'm still in the process of figuring out a great routine.