Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Avoiding Mind Farts

I'm just messing around with the title of this post. I don't really know what a mind fart really is, but I guess it has to do something with being a little too overloaded that the brain releases some chemical that makes you lose concentration and then start laughing about it afterward. A childhood friend of mine would always laugh whenever he cut the cheese or belched- haha. I know that girls rarely do it in front of people, except if she's your family I guess - haha. If a girl does it in front of me once in awhile and acts a little cute about it, it only makes me feel that I have a stronger body than her so it's not a big deal- haha. For me, mind farts can happen if I get a little too nervous about anything in my life. My defensive mechanism right now must be to laugh about it and then go right back into working hard to fixing a situation.

For now, I'm currently working on using energy that exists in my playful state to doing something productive. During the week or whenever I can, I would like to be dedicated to my work. I really do enjoy spending some free time with friends, and it feels like I might just get enough of it each week. Finding a wife is something that I sort of have my heart set on doing now. I seem to acknowledge a girl's beauty in my personal thinking and then just move on with going about completing my business. The compromise I feel that I have found between some girls is just enjoying being an acquaintance and strictly platonic. It helps that I have been reading up on some crazy girl's dreams from some online journal, so I don't mind going a safe route even though I might get attracted to a beautiful, young lady.  

About those weird people I've been writing about, I feel like they've been shut down. Of course, they have each other but they're still just people. I have found the very best of people, and they do not come any close to it. On my end, it may take having fun with a little work which is not really that bad. I might be a shorty but I've actually added an inch from doing those growth hormone exercises- hehe. They actually really work! I'm going to keep trying to add inches onto my height because I'm a little sensitive about it. If I wait it out a little longer and if Betty Lam at Hope of God Church still attends there even though my haunch is feeling she's going to be moving on, she might actually see me surpass her height which would be awesome! I'll be more like quietly parading around her, to give a more accurate description. I'm realizing that Betty is seriously a one-of-a-kind, and I hope those weird people find it in their heart to try to keep Betty around because she could be contributing to slightly positive things. The reason why Hope of God Church L.A. became stunted in growth is because they were acting weird and compromising the Word of God- they really lack sufficiency in a spiritual area and should use an anointed man of God whose dedicated to them to lead them to grow in a relationship with Christ.  The pastor over there has been giving a good try, but it's really no cigar- he's really more cut out to be a church elder, in my opinion. The guy I would like to call the junior pastor, Golf sounded a little lost sometimes and disassociated about life occasionally when he gave his sermon. Golf said in one sentence something like people are about finding sexual fulfillment- I am in response asking, "And?"