Sunday, January 9, 2011

Channeling and Focusing Energy

For this post, no I'm not trying to promote some yoga meditation or some Ancient Eastern philosophy - haha. I'm trying to come up with a mature conclusion now. I have so much energy that's a part of me and by doing negative things that are unproductive with that energy, I'm pretty much canceling myself out. Because I was like this, it's technically a miracle that weird people actually overreacted against me. It just means to me that I have a place in God's heart, so I'm feeling the love man. It went a certain direction that was always good for me and bad for them- I like profited from this experience if I can make it an analogy with hedging. With hedging, it's normally done with two opposites to prevent any big losses to occur in trading and then do some magic to create profit which I'm not so sure about yet.

So basically it looks like I'm going to have to be in work mode with my free time which is 24-7 until I can get ahead in life and then I'll be happy to take a break. Of course, I'm going to want to go to people's birthdays and parties and hang out with friends and all of that good stuff. I think I could set that aside for like 24 hours a week. Yeah, that's plenty of play time and the other times I'm just maintaining myself. I'm actually feeling really confident being around people, especially the long dreaded girls I used to feel weird talking to- haha.

So when I'm at my computer, I shouldn't really be playing games right now and focusing on actual work to accomplish now. I'm just being a dummy because I have so many tools that I wasn't aware about. I made a few mistakes and that's that. When I get all that energy of wanting to do something else besides work, I should take that energy and covert it into something useful now. I should really place it in the area of patience and trying to be productive. Of course, I'm not someone who gets everything the first time, so I really need to get moving now. If I'm not trading on my computer, I could be studying to be a doctor or something useful like that.

I'm also going to be putting my money on something called bum marketing. If someone in this area thinks I'm  saying an actual cuss word then I'm feeling it's bogus. Jarred Taing over at Hope of Church felt that hobo was a bad word - haha. Come on, it could be used politically and is a shorter version of saying homeless person. Homeless person to me is more derogatory of a word than hobo. Maybe Jarred was thinking somewhere on the lines of how you have to treat a homeless person a little differently, rather then if you would call them a hobo. Some people even think hobo is a positive word as in meaning friend. I wouldn't mind if someone called me a hobo when I was in high school because I sort of dressed like one, but only looked a little cleaner than them. I believe that Jarred was just being a really sensitive person at the time I affiliated with him. Those weird people are actually letting themselves hang out with someone who they could probably leech on to feel better about themselves, but I don't really know for sure right now. 

I really need to fix this issue I'm having with them and by having all this time to think it's probably not going to be that hard because I seriously know where they're being wrong now, and it's making me laugh so much more instead of getting angry at them. I'm not going to go all ape donkey if I ever see them, so I need to play it cool here. Maybe they'll turn into sociopaths temporarily, I don't know. That isn't fully in my judgment to make those types of claims but it's important to make this inference because it's affecting my life personally in a good way.  I'm not sure about joining in their clique anymore after getting all this time thinking about it; maybe it would better for me to go to the best one instead of the least one! I need to do this act of closing the loop and leading someone to a world of hope and fulfillment - I'm getting this from being a follower of Jesus; I know someone who could use the Lord in his life to find absolute peace in his life and enjoy spiritual comfort. The best way for me to do this would be to come back to the crowd of the weird people I've been mentioning about.