Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Programming Endeavors

Alright, it's time for me to get the show on the road baby haha. What I mean is that I'm ready to do what I was trained to do in school. I'm a pure-bred computer programmer; I really like it and that's why I did some grinding with it. The only reason why I got my computer science degree is because I masterfully completed my programming assignments; whereas, I would bomb my exams from being too lazy to study for the answers. Seriously (!), I just programmed my computer to generate the answers for me. It was like a 50-50 curriculum and man I wish it was all based on how well you program because I would get an A+ for each class! I wouldn't mind grinding it out in medical school now too- this sentence will make some people want to cry because they can't see why I don't go in to make some big time cash in the software industry and would want to waste my time with helping people.

My grandpa influenced me to grow up and become a doctor. His presence was such a delight to me while a kid, and although he was old back then when I was little he told me to become a doctor. Maybe, it's so my grandpa would get fixed up by me as a doctor or something like that haha. I don't really care about people abusing me as a doctor anymore; it's just the sweet thought of injecting a painful needle down your enemy's body that's so savoring. No, I'm just kidding! Oh really? What about sticking my gloved finger up his booty to check for diseases. The human body is pretty fascinating to me, so maybe he'll mind more than I would.

No kidding, this whole being a doctor thing is a serious commitment; I have told my grandpa that I will live up to going to medical school and becoming somewhat of a doctor in the end- I'm not sure when I'll be entering medical school. I plan on keeping my word with my grandpa because I have cherished my relationship with him from my youth. I want to be a doctor who does charity work outside of this country. I just think it would be so cool to have a lot of health knowledge and to be able to advise people on being healthy. I'm becoming more into cars too because it's like everywhere. Whatever is ubiquitous seems to interest me in how it works. Maybe, that's why I'm turning into a suave business man who wants to improve these instruments that help people.

As a programmer, I'm going to automate something that makes me money. Obviously, I'll be putting some hours into it to tweak it once I have it set up, but I will never be selling it or maybe, I might coach people how to beat the system without really giving out my automated program. It's like my own personal pet that fits my personality, so I want to keep it to myself and will be for conducting my private business. If this thing makes me money, I'm going to expand my programming skills to earn me some money in the field of internet marketing. As Mr. Burns would state, "Ex-Cell-Lent". I might literally sell some internet marketing products with my programming skills, which would be good for the average Joe. I'm going to be like a one-man wrecking crew with my personal business on the long run, and I'm here to stay and play hard.