Sunday, January 23, 2011

Time I Spend

When I see life dealing with people, I feel that I'm sometimes doing a lot of brute force haha. What I mean by this is that to sometimes get what you want from a person which is meaningful and good and seriously not a bad thing, you have to spend time with him or her. I used to hate being around some girls who I didn't really fancy and that they would just act pretty crazy around me. I stopped caring and surely enough that's what got me a restraining order- haha. It's a totally different perspective and that's why it's so interesting and funny and derogatory at the same time.

Since I do care about people being abusive with me, I could seriously make them inflict damage upon themselves haha. I'm not going to be direct about it too much because it's making me laugh writing like this. Another important side that I have to realize is that by me being natural, I'm actually like a typical person so if I go back after the restraining order is over and act natural then the weird people around me are going to look really bad if they do anything stupid with me. I think that's why those weird people are really considering on relocating somewhere else without being able to do anything and trying to be selfish about moving on haha. I could track them down through another friend and then show up and then watch the moment of their reactions which would be priceless. I won't mind talking to them around visitors and staring at the visitors to feel what they really think haha.

Yeah, it looks like I have it under control here and don't really need any help from anybody. Asking those weird people for help over handling some intractable, personal issues is not a wise idea. I'm sure they're about to repeat this incident that they had with others so I need to issue a bad warning about them. If they want to take me to court, I can find that I won't need to pay a lot of money because if they all show up and represent one group, they end spending more money than I do because of the added parking tickets. I also am going to be sitting across them and let the judge know that none of them really overreacted and called a security guard over to restrain me. I'll let them know that the group has a lack of creativity in handling problems so all they can do is think that the restraining order is the best solution.