Friday, January 7, 2011

My Restraining Orders

Hehe. I'm really laughing about the restraining orders that were forced upon me now. Basically, I got two restraining orders from two different people - a guy and girl whose a minority in the United States from overreacting and being angry about not being able to change me. It's not going to save my hide just writing about it and laughing about it all the way to Vegas - haha (so random word, I know). I could come back to their house after it's over though and make them feel like terror has entered into their life again. I seriously wouldn't mind them trying to take me to court over this issue again or if they want to extend it now. I really don't care and can really represent myself to the court of law properly without anybody's help now.

They'll need all the help they can get because with me being confident and using full-blown honesty, they are going to have to be under my wing eventually now. I'm really thinking about asking them to get some professional counseling - a good therapist to listen to all their problems because I remember the girl who placed it on me talking all over the place like she needed someone to listen to her when I called up F. Chick on the phone - haha. I just revealed who F. Chick is with that hint with some people who have seen him around before.

F. Chick is a tough guy to convince- don't get me wrong because he has some type of hormone or something that can't make him get his mind off of something he's really convinced about and will go to exaggerated lengths such as yelling or making fun of you to prove how he believes his theory is correct and say that he's always right - haha. A bad side to his actions is that he isn't really that bright; I hate to say this but he sounds like a fool sometimes. I wouldn't mind talking about it with so many people looking at him after he makes half-minded and stupid remarks or just ignoring it while laughing underneath. His weakness is something that scares him so he uses it on you as a weapon when he's trying to get on your case- I believe it's being made fun of. He then will block out everything you're saying that is negative and then keep doing what he wants to attempt to prove that his point is correct but he fails mostly all the time; maybe 1 out of 1000 he's right- enough to call for a celebration when he says something that is actually right. I used to force persuasion on people like F. Chick does but the difference is that I was fortunate to have some academic achievements that were ahead of students in my own class. The only way to get him to stop is to talk about it while he's around a lot of people because he's going to be shy initially and to keep doing it to the point that he won't bring it up with whatever is bothering him about you. Maybe once or twice might be enough for F. Chick while weighing in some logistics about his life. If not, no shame in repetitiously doing it and having some fun out of it. If he tries to avoid that ultimate "No-no" for him then you can challenge him to be around lots of people and not feel bad about whatever he's saying because he's like going to the motherland to strike trash instead of oil - haha. I thought like this when the person I was doing this to used bad character with another person- it happened so often because of my controlled behavior, which is the key. Basically, what beats F. Chick in the end is to do things that work for you to make him feel that you have more legitimate and good confidence than him. In other words, it's okay to tease him legitimately and literally get good laughs out of it. He can punch you and end up in jail with you still laughing about what you made fun of him with because it's so true. He'll be forced to come to terms with it which will make him stop whatever bad that he is doing to you for good. If enough people he tries to push around does what I mentioned then we might have ourselves a totally different person who could be significantly a light to this world. Occasionally, you may have to monitor his status but just playing it cool is probably the best thing. My prediction if I were to do these things to people who act weird like Annie Tran of Hope of God Church, Chris Kuch, Jarred Taing, Bae (bubba sheep lol), and even the pastor Chai over there (haha) - they would smile at the things I say and stay submissive. Golf [I eat miniature golf for breakfast haha] would hate it because he's probably feeling like he's compromising enough with me already, but he still has a weird side and he probably would admit it, so in the end he would probably smile at the things I say too and leave it to be. 

I can play it cool now if I ever see Darunee Lee Wong again after the restraining order is officially off- it's too bad she thought it could be permanent. The judge said- "All I can do is three years for you." I never visited jail, and I am making money more conveniently than all of them- life sounds not fair, doesn't it? I want to see those nasty cops again because I know how to talk some sense into them- they were playing the bad cop and it's making me laugh so much about it. They asked me if I wanted to go to jail- I should have said "Yes, give me a tour of the jailhouse and show me the floor I'll be licking my tongue with and sleeping on. Better not come near me after you drop me off and wish I never get out because I'll have money to use against you. I don't need to end your life when I could see you suffer over natural causes that happen which is much more funnier to reveal to the world. Whose yo daddy? I could be a better pop than you any day." By the way, I'm not delivering any indirect message to her - I think she needs some therapy to relax her brain about how not to overreact when she wants to change someone she intends on liking. I think it's exciting if a person wants to put a restraining order on you- I know it's bad because it's generally seen that way; I just feel like I'm being a somebody to that person - a somebody who needs to get a court order which is so awesome! I feel so loved by somebody in this world because of this happening to me. It's like I'm actually noticed by people. Maybe, after this fluke happening I have enough confidence to chase after girls, but I'm going to keep myself open in meeting good women who are warm and open to these settling down factors first.

So those weird people could practically eat my heart out, and I won't really seem to be bothered by it anymore. I'm glad I had this happen because there was a great awareness that was formed in my head, and it came from them being abusive to me- yes! I'm meant to succeed in this world even when people are being evil and trying to bash me all over the place. If they kill me, then I'll be happy to go to heaven so hey, I'm not afraid of them. I say this even though they attend a church - LOL. One can never know who has a hidden shot gun and will abuse it. I want to buy guns and shoot them at a practice and then defend my home from evil terrorists who are losers. I will have to preach to never shoot the gun on yourself and about justice if the male teenagers around me try to get close to it.