Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Years Day

It's pretty neat that you have Happy New Years Eve and Happy New Years Day, which are pretty much like two holidays in succession. It's also like this with Christmas and it's too bad that Black Friday might not really count as a holiday, right after Thanksgiving Day. To my knowledge, there's only two holidays that Americans celebrate in succession.

I think there's an annual holiday that I'm sure guys would want a night off with but varies in the month of February; I'm guessing you know what I'm talking about- it's the Superbowl! I don't really feel like I'm in the mood for talking about sex right now using this blog. I think I feel tired about talking about it because I feel like I'm in control over it. Wait until I mess up in that area then it's like a red alert that happens to my life and I want to start opening up about it.

I'm pretty much not a type who opens up that much because generally inside, I'm just pretty mellow and feel bored about fretting or making dumb comments in my life. I've been there and done that- I'm just siding with the effects of relying on my natural highs. I guess finding a cheery and attractive woman to partner up with for a family wouldn't be so bad after all- it seems like it would be really hard to pass up. I can't really find myself chasing after some weird people anymore; maybe, others will have better luck if they ask me for some help because I'll help the person out with some knowledge and info. What's good should be made room for in giving a shot eventually.