Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Years Eve

Obviously, I don't really want to be at my computer counting down to the New Year when I could just be celebrating with some good friends or family. Therefore, I'm going to finish off the year with this post now which feels pretty good for me. I've been pretty consistent with this blog that I've managed to now have my goal of an average of one post per day.

One of the funny or cheesy observations I want to make for myself is that I didn't write any common cuss words on this blog for the last 700 posts I've written on this blog. I don't intend on ruining the streak ever and want to keep on going for even longer than my life span if possible. Just hope, no hacker ruins my inner pride of not wanting to cuss with writing.

One of the great things about having a journal to express about practically anything is that I could just keep writing about the same thing over again until I'm satisfied and move on. This is something that bothers some people, especially those who have knack for overreacting a lot. I know from my short experience who these people are- they are the weird people I wrote about this year. I might carry over some written posts about them next year as long as I can remember as accurately as possible and still be blunt.

I remember this one guy on a webinar yesterday claimed that he might make some financial managers sue him for defamation because he revealed a truth about how they make money by taking a piece of your account even if your stocks are losing in value. These weird people I talked about can't really do much because I'm going to be even more straight forward which is probably what they would fear the worst the more they want to do weird stuff to me like try to take me to court over not being able to handle the truth and overreacting.

I'm guessing that even close friends around them might even think it's silly if they take it any further down the road now and would be laughing at some of my truthful comments. Maybe some of the weird people I wrote about might be just lightening up and laughing about it too that they would unanimously consent to not doing anything bad to me. Maybe some of them might be mad and might try to force themselves not to show it with me while they start overreacting with other things but not around me. Who knows?

I'm almost unbeatable to the average person or slightly less intelligent and possibly slightly less well brought up people who aren't really that famous or popular. It doesn't matter if they consider themselves to be a leader over their posse which doesn't really matter and is like trying to conduct social rule. I know how to deal with that which is totally simple to me now.

I actually side with the smart crowd so the smart crowd is actually pretty laid back with me at times. They are the ones who don't really overreact which is a sign of intelligence. I seem to see this vibe with both guys and girls. They're both equally cool to be around and to have fun with. I like some girls who know how to express their insecurity really well with me- I might let them get away with yelling at me once in awhile without really yelling back at them and making them feel bad.

Alright, let's see what I really need to accomplish. I was hindered from developing in my business a little because I had a cold this week, so now after getting enough rest I should be able to sooner or later get back started on it. Oh, I also tried to make some developments on my research potential for this job so I added some more grounds that I could cover. It's only adding up and it's like so much that it feels like I could never finish learning in this field. It's great that I currently have that type of obstacle set up because it's great to make profits and to continuously adjust. This is what I like so far, and I plan on doing this for a career now and I'm going to do it for life. They say that golf is an occupation that never leaves you once you're a professional; trading is the same thing just that it's more flexible.

Yes, no matter how good my theories are with my business; not a lot of people are going to be attracted to it because of their fear of risking too much. It has to be an individual thing to overcome, so I think that no matter how good I become, people are not really going to get so interested in it in general.