Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Did Something Stupid

I have to put up a vow because I'm pretty much too smart for myself sometimes. My mind about a decision becomes really strong and a routine after it passes a series of trials and painful experiences. I realize I wouldn't want to have it any other way now and that I want to seriously live my life for Jesus now.

I believe it would be immoral to discuss about what I did wrong on this blog because of the nature of the sin and how it could lead others to fall if I were to explain what I did and the mentality I was feeling. Therefore, I choose to refrain from letting it be known what I did that I felt was stupid. I choose to confess this sin and now live in suffering and agony to know that I will get out of these situations by simply turning my life over to God.

I have to keep myself from getting too prideful. That is one of those areas where it could be a pitfall for me; obviously, I'm pretty good at forcing others to feel humbled with themselves if I wanted them to feel that way. For myself, I need to stay humble because it is really key for me. I want to voluntarily humble myself and not force others to do it unless they are getting too carried away and it would be good for them to come to terms with themselves about a situation they want to feel prideful about to distract themselves with some certain pain in their life. I know the person who I am going to do this too eventually and I'm not going to feel weird about it at all and totally confident with what I'm going to execute. It's seriously a good thing that I'm willing to laugh at those types of obstacles now. I think overall I'm doing the right thing with what I'm mentioning, if I truly live up to what I wrote now.