Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Planning Vacation So Writing More

It's funny because this blog is where I can write about any random subject and just keep on going forever with relevant details. This is what I've managed to formulate naturally in my head from doing so much writing; basically writing about anything that's going on my head everyday and being fully straight-forward with the world on this blog.

I'm going to take off tomorrow with some friends and have a lot of fun for some winter break. It should be a nice and fun event to mess around with friends and just kick it with some laughs. I don't seem to really mind the trouble anymore in girls like Annie Tran (Hope of God Church, L.A.) haha making me feel offended because she acted weird about not wanting to add me on her Facebook. She and I know each other, and she claimed that I didn't anything wrong to her, so she's just being weird because my other friends added me on Facebook. Haha. This whole Facebook thing is really nothing to get all cranky about because it's not hard for me to see that Annie was just having a hard time with me and sort of relating something with me because she's just like that with people sometimes.

The strangest part was that I was attracted to Annie; now that I think about it, I'm like what was I thinking(?) I'm really glad that strangeness I felt with her is over and that it will be easy for me to communicate with her, by probably laughing at her half the time. About Betty at the same church, I sort of mentioned about chasing after her but really didn't feel it in my heart to do it. These are two opposites and how I responded with these two different women. I'm definitely leaving out Betty even though I include Annie still in the pack of immature wolves (they are a bunch of babies).

A relationship is like a commitment; obviously, T.V. shows might make good money with the husband not listening to the wife and doing something that makes her mad and then they make up in the end because the husband learned a valuable lesson. Haha. Likewise, I was pretending to be good with Betty and looks like I did all right in the end.

I pretty much need to stick to my confidence of not living in sin anymore. I'm supposed to be new and fresh under the Lord's guidance; I should be doing what pleases Jesus.