Saturday, December 11, 2010

Having Passion To Succeed

Blogging is fine if one can get into the habit- that's what I know for sure because I've been practically trying to use this blog for something everyday now. I look back at it and find that I'm actually laughing at a lot of my posts I've written- it's pretty self-entertaining for me. Nobody really makes personal attacks with me on this blog, which is pretty good. Some nosy people were about trying to help me and saying they wanted to be my friend and all of that is funny now that I think about it. They were just being plain weird, and they were showing some type of pro-social psychotic behavior. I think I may have stumbled onto something- what really triggers a person to go out of character with a person and end up agitating someone while trying to mean well on the outside? Are they trying to lie or is it something they can't really help doing?

I think that could be a pretty powerful discovery if I understood the answers and did some experiments with some willing test subjects haha. It's really at the border line of being sinful, so that might make it socially more acceptable; however, I'm noting from my Biblical experiences that the people at that church who did it to me were actually transgressing against me. I have forgiven them and am making great efforts to leave out Betty Lam (Hope of God Church) from the pack because I don't think she should be put into my logical grouping anymore. For the time being, I'm going to play on this assumption if I have to make any more remarks about them from my recollections. I think a lot of this could also be left to the imagination and can be a useful factor if I decide to create a fictional novel. I'm not sure what my genre is yet, but I feel the need to read some books so I could connect better with my own writing.

A lot of making a living is about doing something you like doing. What's obvious to me is that the majority of people don't like their jobs because they want to be at a higher position. A friend has confirmed with me about feeling boredom at his office, which I also felt when I was working for someone. It is a more secure route but I feel this need to have more independence so I'm willing to put in the money and effort to set up my own business where I could hire good people who would like a place to grow.

First things first- one would need a system that makes money. It would also have to be a field where a person would enjoy it- I think this decision takes the longest for a person. For me, even becoming lazy could equate to a profession if one can think about it but I hate the burning feeling inside from being inactive too long; it's like I need a place of recognition and full expression for satisfaction- the pay doesn't matter as long as it's enough to support my expenses; surely, if I spent so much to explore my needs and interests and am in debt I would struggle if it was a lot with a job I loved and didn't pay well.