Thursday, December 9, 2010

Having Fun Through Difficulty

Yeah, they say life isn't easy especially if you are a girl who has to live on her own and wants to be by herself. I guess I have the ability to understand the girls the way they are- no matter how crazy they get now. Also an interesting aspect to this is that I'm attracted to some girls haha. My confidence level is so soaring that I don't need to really get all stalker-like with a girl who doesn't even want to be with me. I never really covered this aspect of relationships with some of those weird people over at Hope of God Church L.A. I should have just been straight-forward with them and been like whatever with my confidence flying through the roof and then run if I sensed that I'm tempted to cause more trouble for them. They were really aggravating people at the time on the inside, but on the outside none of that looked like it. It was hard to discover this difference for me, but I have it down now. I don't care if they have a good time over anything, no matter how selfish it looks now. It's their life and I have mine and I'm going to be a charitable person, so I'm happy to be with my happy gene. Haha.

I am also a very small guy- yes, I am really small and act so confident that even normal friends say that I look normal and communicate with me about all sorts of weird stuff sometimes. One time I told a female friend that I weigh a certain heavy amount even though I looked slender and she was like "Ohh, you have muscle." I looked at myself and all I could look at was my belly and how I'm with this heavy frame and everybody was telling me I lost too much weight. Maybe, I had a mild case of anorexia. I get annoyed with some things sometimes but after all that's been said, it's okay to laugh about it. I'm described to be a short and stocky person- I'm trying to eliminate the "Short" description still on my height. I'm pretty large for some reason for my height- like my torso and foot are pretty big compared to all the other taller people. I could probably make a taller and thin girl look smaller than me if she stood next to me- maybe a reason for women liking taller guys is because they look and feel cuter? Well, I guess it may be common for some women to start off relationships being ignorant and caring about what they connected with while growing up and maybe realizing what true love is later. I don't really care anymore- there's more to it than what meets the eye; this is a tough lesson that I fail to grasp over and over. However, things seem to be going okay for me still hopefully. I have to still remind myself not to get too naughty in detail about what I know about girls on this blog. I'm not a drunkard and have taken a vow to never get drunk and probably if I was for some odd circumstance, I think I'm the guy who would sleep while intoxicated and then wake up with this hangover- yuck! That's abuse I refuse haha.