Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Done For The Week

Man, this business I'm in- yeah, trading in the Forex market right now is really a good one. Right now, we're supposed to be on vacation all over the world. Boy, no other business in the world would recognize taking a holiday for the good Lord. Haha- just joking, it's on technicality that the 25th of the last month is pretty much a time where the big international banks and governments go on a holiday. Therefore, there is really no trading volume which would encourage money to be made if you were in it.

I chose a really good field to play in, and I'm seriously loving it. I want to put my main focus on this one still until I can generate enough cash flow consistently on a month-by-month basis before I try to tackle bigger fish to fry- that is, if I'm not already putting food on the table by trading in the world's largest financial liquidated market. Life is good being a successful trader, and I don't mind passing on my knowledge to good folk who are out there, later.

Oh yeah, to end things on a happy note. The people over at Hope of God Church, Los Angeles who gave me problems didn't conduct things with absolute honesty- they weren't even close to the truth when they kicked me out of a small church. hahaha They pretty much didn't follow the rules very properly so that makes them a bunch of losers- just like the people who are in jail who didn't follow the rules. They did not have any stroke of genius, and I sort of did because I've been following the rules and being careful about not breaking any laws and I still have what I wanted in the end.  NOTE: They were about taking the easy way out!  Once again, I'm reiterating that Betty Lam doesn't belong in the bad and highly weird group I wrote about anymore. Betty is sort of a normal girl who just has her way of venting about life, and she's isn't that hard to calm down if she complains about something with you. Well, at least for me that is- I don't know about others. Haha.  No need to argue, just point to the truth; I also like to add in many jokes when possible to make it more fun for the People! Any questions? Who are the people I'm laughing at? Well, let's just say it took awhile and some patience to finally get to that point.