Thursday, December 2, 2010

Countdown To Christmas

I'm feeling excited about Christmas. I'm still poor so I'm not going to do anything special this year, but I don't really care. It's the thought that counts. Haha. I'm pretty much trying the best I can to work hard even under hours where I don't want to do anything. I guess I want to keep myself busy with something I enjoy doing and I pretty much found what I want to keep myself busy with. It's been a little hard to stay consistent and I need to be more consistent with what I planned myself to do.

I finally managed to set up a schedule for myself and think I'll be all right now. I'm using the G-mail Calendar to help remind me of what I need to do throughout the week, which is a really nifty tool for me. It sort of saves a lot of space and from adding up any unnecessary clutter. My mind and body used to feel so pressured when I set out myself to do something; maybe it was chronic fatigue that caused me to not do so well as I would have liked. Anyway that emotion is totally gone now and I'm pretty much in control of my destiny now.

It's pretty much adding upon what I'm doing routinely. I never knew that it can just stick with you like that and be just a normal thing later on and something that doesn't bother you. I pretty much went through a lot of mental toughening trials but I'm just about making out of it, so I need to just keep on letting go of foolish thoughts.