Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Is Fast Approaching!

Christmas time is coming and I believe that a lot of people are pretty busy with shopping and on break right now which is a good thing. I am really in a situation right now where I have to pretty much sweat out bullets. I'm becoming more serious about my professional demeanor. I have really chose a career that matches my personality and preferences, and I believe that I am very lucky to be coming along. I want to continue to work hard and be coming to a point where I'll be really successful.

I believe it would honestly be pretty cool to have my own website and update it with some cool information that I could share with others if they want it. I guess I don't want to get too personal about myself with others and make a living out of that. Haha.

Maybe I should really switch over my perspective from taking people's money to making a business of really genuinely helping people and make it free as possible! It's just about making a contribution. Ever since I've started my business, I've kept on pushing myself to move forward and plan to be the same way for a lifetime now. For right now, it shouldn't be about chasing after the money- it needs to be about me being successful at what I am born to do!

I believe that I have the necessary qualities to be an investor- I would like to pick up on different things here and there on things that interest me, even if I'm not good at it so that I can be more appreciative of the good stuff that people create or do. Being a trader isn't really about selling things to people, it's about exchanging your money for profit. It also requires being able to handle a lot of complicated tasks and refining techniques over the course of the trader's career. The biggest obstacle is being able to manage financial risk properly. In my opinion, that's probably the biggest fear that keeps an average person from trading in the Forex market. It is ideally a good place to start if a person really doesn't want to deal with selling things to people and wants to work for themselves and is pretty computer savvy. There are also obviously less direct ways of selling products to people to help ease the pressure.

First thing's first, I believe that I am made to be a trader because I feel the excitement of analyzing a trending market with proven skills that were sharpened from practice and to do it in a routinely fashion. I'm going to stick to mastering the Forex market until I'm set in it financially. I'm not going to focus on getting any other job because I can't afford the distractions. I want to set my mind to mastering it enough to be able to make a decent living off of it before moving onto other entrepreneurial projects. Once I'm set, I will be ready. I will also have a completely new life by then- my goal is to be ready for a new improved change by 2013. I really don't think the world is going to end in 2012- not with how the world is developing still. Quite frankly, things could change in the world at any second that would set the position of our civilization to its demise so money wouldn't even matter anymore! 

Overall, I believe that owning a business is mainly about being able to handle the pressures of managing risk and growing in skill. These are the same qualities that a person can find if he or she decides to go into investing, which has a good potential for gaining profit such as growing capital to make a bigger paycheck. It simply needs to attract the person and of course, people are entitled to their own opinion about it and is allowed to stay away from investing if they are not interested.