Friday, December 3, 2010

Reaching 365 Mark

Man, it feels so good to write about anything and then get to reaching the 365th mark. Basically, I will be averaging one post a day; trust me, it's really hard to even write a single sentence on this blog for me. A word becomes a sentence; a sentence becomes a paragraph, and then a paragraph becomes a page, and then a page becomes my novel which I should have after working on it for another 100 years.

I do have a novel; I think I was so sarcastic on it that I decided to quit on it and not motivate myself to finish it. I'm kidding myself; it's supposed to be a comedy, but I feel so sarcastic making up characters to make fun of some things. Maybe, I should characterize my life story a little onto the characters I kill. I hope I don't get so attached to them that I end up living out a funeral for one of my characters which is supposed to represent me. Haha.

I do have a dreaming state of how I wished some things were lived out. I feel like I could be doing something illegal by cheating in life by how I write a story; I don't mean plagiarism but more like I could hide some facts underneath and seriously try to do some damage to get some funny retribution! I would want the character to stay alive and go through so much torture he put himself through by his actions and painfully live to be 200 years old while I outgrow him longer in life and am always joyful. Haha. Ever see the cartoon, Attack of the Killer Tomatoes? I have; it was so funny- obviously, I would want to know how some idiots looked if they became brainwashed by an angry living tomato. It feels like it could be my way of cheating out in life; a form of escape per se where everything is lived out in so much comedy and reality that nobody can ever stress me out, no matter what they do. I think people would be jealous because of problems like sibling abuse (hahaha I was on the giving end with my sister), friends turning their back on you, or even a boss who belittles you for your work and can't say thank you - all these things might end people's lives earlier. I think the people I mentioned who were bad with me over at that church (Hope of God Church L.A.) stressed out too much over their own personal problems and pretty much shortened their life span because they wanted to blame someone else for it which was me. I'm laughing about it and having a good time- I know how ironic that seems because I also care for them still.