Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Need To Pay My Dues

Currently, I'm in this profitable market and still a beginner, I think I'll start learning something on it with enough of a living as long as I keep going at it. I want to be part of this business for a lifetime now because it's really such a cool market to learn about and grow in. It's so cool to have this privilege of being able to anticipate those sweet moments during those certain times.

Obviously, I could give up two years of my life very easily right now by becoming a truck driver just for the sake of it. Haha. Being on the road all the time and making good money obviously because not a lot of people would even like the job. If I become a truck driver, I am going to pretty much use a GPS man because I'm not going to memorize everything on a map. It would be all about making money by keeping my eyes glued on the road and feeling sorry for people who would want to crash into my truck. I wonder if I could install a roadside camcorder like the cops do so I wouldn't really get in trouble for being a professional driver then. Imagine one of these days where this guy who didn't know what he was doing to me was being a jerk to me in my definition, but only enough to make me feel annoyed by him for several months just like those weird men I wrote about. Then, one by one they line up next to my truck and just swerve into me and end up getting really injured to possibly being fatal as well. I would feel sorry for them while submitting all those recordings for family, church members, and officials to look at. Maybe I'll just do a pity donation in that case of just 1 or 2 grand for each guy's family.

I'm sure I could eventually learn to enjoy any job that I'm doing, but the ideal job for me is work that never really tires me and it's something that really fits my boat. I would be a programmer if there were really no deadlines attached to something and plenty of gifted programmers working side by side with me. I do have a programming degree just that being the main guy to do all of that thinking and programming would mean for me that I wouldn't enjoy a lot of sleep which is pretty detrimental for me. I really don't know how those marines and navy seals manage to pass their obstacle course with one week of no sleep; if I would complete those obstacle courses I'm pretty much going to be able to have insomnia whenever I want to without really being fatigued and then I would sign on to be this top gun programmer working for myself.

For right now, I'm really enjoying working for myself and making an earning out of it. I'm pretty much an investor and I am working with the biggest market of them all and at the specific time when all the big transactions happen. It isn't really that easy because some days, the market could do whatever it wants and it takes some practice to be able to eye certain complicated patterns and characteristics. I don't mind doing all this mathematical and computer work because it's what I studied and using it to make money for myself is really being a joy for me now.

Okay, I have to handle two things today. Pretty much need to pay the bills for this one thing and this other thing today. It's taking me awhile to do it because I'm trying to be really cautious in my actions, so I'm being really slow at it right now. Eventually, I'm going to be able to do these things quickly.