Monday, December 13, 2010

Need Better Hygenie and Winter Break Plans

I need to try to take a shower at least once a day because I sort of work out everyday and I will smell, according to the women in the family. I'm finding it also hard to keep up with my goal of brushing my teeth twice a day; I'm managing to do it but skip one because I'm too tired to do it and fall asleep.

I'm trying to stay up until 1 am - pretty much because I'm taking care of business Sun night-Thurs. Fri to Sunday evening are pretty much my off hours. Oh, I also have lots of time during the week too just that I'm spending it to research on making business go better. I have managed to set up a journal now on my computer; today I logged over 8 posts with screen shots and know there will be more coming because I have a preference to be an aggressive trader. All of my trades were winners today which is not bad. I'm going to keep using my journal and even log about the bad moments that happen so I can learn from them and hopefully minimize them in the end.

I've been offered to go snow boarding with a group of friends- I'm a pretty avid snowboarder now, so I think I should buy a board to go have some fun sooner or later. Man, I also feel like I could marry a partner I dearly love too. Guess what, I think being rejected by a girl is actually funny to me and it doesn't disappoint me at all now; I seem to be comfortable still about it, unlike this one selfish guy I know who can't seem to handle himself very well and complains about himself too very transparently. He pretty much can't be pleased, no matter what you do, on the long run so I need to just give him more space right now. I'm actually laughing at his negativity with me now too but I'm not saying anything to him still. I plan on being this way because I have a good reason dealing with that oddball church (Hope of God Church) I described about.

Looks like I'm seriously ready to raise a family now. I'm really short too haha, and it doesn't seem to bother most of the girls I have ever communicated with as friends. I guess it really doesn't matter to stand shorter than a woman, even though it hurts my pride a little. I actually can make an average taller woman look reasonably smaller than me still because of my stocky features even though I'm pretty short- haha. I'm also trying to stretch out my back with yoga because some of my research showed that the average back is a little crooked and will help you stand at least 1/2 inch taller if you stretch it out. 1/2 inch is better than nothing and a friend has told me that I look taller; I've even looked at myself and feel like I've been getting a little more leaner and lankier. Man, I don't care if people don't really believe me too about not being able to get taller. Haha.

I know I'll be happy supporting a good woman- I'll be considerably young too if I get married now and it's a good time to enjoy love for me, so it looks like I'll have to be brave enough to not whine to myself about being so short if the future wife is willing to go all the way with me on the altar haha. I'll have to smile eventually if she's going to wear high heels anyway - haha. I guess that moment of exchanging public vows will be over sooner or later and then the pressure of feeling short should feel off I hope. I might still try to do more yoga on my back then.