Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Opened Up Old Blog

I opened up my old blog, and it has a lot of stuff on it that one may find uncomfortable. I'm not writing any acts about terror even though some weird guy who tried to be my friend thought I was serious about burning buildings! I did feel like a burning building from not wanting to study and forcing myself to do it all the time- it felt like an endless marathon. Haha. I exaggerated it in a poetic form and said I feel like burning buildings which is a metaphor. The weird guy instantly called me a terrorist; I guess he tried to live up to his patriotism by joining the marines- man, I hope he doesn't turn against his fellow country later down the road. I was thinking about joining in on the action over at Iraq too; a friend told me not to join- it's a good thing he came back home in one piece.

I'm writing comments that would mainly be all right if I am filled with a lot of confidence and willing to be very expressive if I was in person. The thing I was trying to control a lot and trying to practice was trying not to overdo anything out of being angry. This is something some of the church people I mentioned on this blog had trouble getting out of. If I were to come back today, then they would be forced to not get angry with me and I would be laughing at them. The church (Hope of God Church) to me feels like an inferior religion, which is more like living out a club and trying to make meaning of its identity day in and out. It isn't really equipped to bring on new believers or members they would say because of the choices they as a whole go after; I think the person who claims to be the leader, which is most probably the pastor there is doing a pretty poor job spiritually and from a Biblical standpoint. You can take this statement to the bank because I have references to make this comparison. I don't care about some stinky restraining order from a girl who liked me and someone I really wasn't interested in chasing after at the time and was trying to be selfish about being the supreme leader over at the church. She was more about trying to change me and seemed to have a jealous storm which I don't find attractive.

My old blog has a lot of references I was struggling through and some dark interests embedded in it. In the darkness I was conceived in, I was trying to make my way to the light of Christ- this experience was authentic and not something I did out of what Bible students call tongue service. Every person on this block of the universe has his or her own unique genes, experiences, and preferences- I know it's similar in a case to group them together politically; however, the way I see it different is the choices we make and going out of our way to influence someone to change is definitely a possibility. I'm using personal laughter over my own anguish now with people which will make it so easy for me- so this whole Annie Tran (Hope of God Church) blocking me from facebook thing in the beginning is absolutely not a big deal to overcome and I can have her unblock me if she wants to be serious about keeping a facebook profile. Otherwise, I'll just make fun of her easily and be honest with her and just laugh about it with the people she's around. I don't even care if she never comes to the church again and hope she does well in her marriage if she goes off to be married at a different country. Haha. In other words, it's her loss and I'll make it known to her because she'll most likely fret about things as she has done in the past anyway.

My new blog, if anybody really wants to dare; I'm sure the people who I mentioned who were on bad terms with me have given up massively with me and so will probably not want to read my blog anymore because I'm kicking their tail- it means I have defeated them and am capable of humiliating them at their own game. Here's the link to my old blog, which I wrote like a diary so if I made comments that offend a person then well he's being pretty weird with me because I'm really confident again and can tell what's wrong with him if he wants to express it with me. I'll even sense it because I'm good enough to do this eventually. It's all about the amount of time I get to know someone; I might be able to sense something has bothered them or it could be that they just can't handle things properly about being anxious because they aren't that mature yet while being older than me. I sort of know where to draw the line- it has to be a certainty in being straight-forward. I'm certain that I was certain about everything I wrote and will be able to abate people who want to be weird with me now in person and laugh at them and will let others see it too with their own faults. Here's my link: http://earlsclub.blogspot.com