Sunday, December 5, 2010

Avoiding Fruitless Barriers

My mind has been really changed into a very confident one after all these years of relying on a mixture of balance and fear. I'm finding myself more and more avoiding traps that set out to pretty much kill you. Haha. It's not all about human evolution or whatever those thoughts about having good genes are- haha but it's more about living out the desires embedded in my heart. The inexplicable things of nature, such as extreme intelligence and beautiful anatomical features should matter! I did read up on Darwin's Descent of Man- I have to say that it is quite a riveting piece of nonfiction; however, I could only get past the first section which talked about vestigial structures and comparative biology which was amusing. Darwin noted that the things I'm interested in learning more about were inexplicable by some scientific principle (some reduction complex theory I think on top of my head)- those are things that would really put religious people on the map of even considering, if researchers ever got around solving but not enough evidence yet. I think DNA was a great find, which makes for fairly cool and  revolutionary tools. I believe that Darwin utilizes a backtracking method to make an interesting case; yet, there still seems to be some missing link that researchers haven't professed about yet. Supporting it like it really happened would still have to be sort of an assumption- I think it's more about researchers just having a haunch and leaning towards there. I'm not ready to accept this model about humans having a predecessor in terms of human evolution yet; until they find it. I have an analogy about using backtracking- in stocks, backtracking helps to create a model but it always doesn't fit picture perfect- you could work on it to get it the majority of the time but it won't always hold. It's too bad because those bones who we thought were ancestors are actually apes- I'm disappointed and sticking to this hope model of putting my faith and love in Jesus and the Bible. I do want to state that natural selection is a phenomenal discovery that Darwin made about this world.

So this thought of how we came from apes and baboons or something like that could be interesting and even the chimpanzee (it has a closely related gene pool with humans) is still limited in its intelligence. The intellectual structure being considered out of the equation is so hypocritical and immoral- I believe that thoughts about evolution could be convoluted for some people in the area of human morality. It sort of has this feel of promoting anarchy and pessimism for regular people- I'm a little outside the box, so I could understand the researcher's feel and drive for pioneering something and wish them the best of luck but there's this consideration that should make them feel slightly responsible about it.

I created a post about biology instead of talking about my goals- wow. Something about the ancient sphinx, I recall- haha deals with claims about human evolution. The sphinx in Egypt does have evidence that it rained there at one point and probably even flooded with some erosion occurring; it would be a natural coincidence just that the Bible claims there was this atrocious flood in the story of Noah's Ark. Interesting how some thinkers believe it's a myth because of its atrocity and the possible lack of trust in animals obeying humans - haha. Maybe the concept of God Himself is too far-fetched for Atheists. I do remember the Round Earth Society formed at my college which was an interesting philosophical club; I just couldn't stick around there for some reason but it was based on the belief of Atheism and noting the fact that religious protestants thought the world was flat at one point before Columbus discovered the New World for Europe - haha.

I had a lot of moments of figuring out stuff so I'm just pretty much reliving a finished puzzle by reminiscing what I got out of it. I'm really grateful to have a happy mind and to be on pursuit of a normal life and would be capable of defending it against a principle evil that interferes with carrying out our right to be humans. I do have hope that humans would come to acknowledge this existence of a powerful being that is immortal and in charge of making this universe run and that they would put faith in Him so that they would come to turn away from living out any dirty secrets within them and experience a joy that gets to be upheld by the truly privileged in this world- in other words, it doesn't matter whether you become wealthy or not and stay sick or healthy.