Monday, December 13, 2010

Need To Stop Being Lazy

Everything is coming together for me right now, no matter what others are saying to me to criticize me. It seems like I do have interest in coming back to check out how that weird church is doing. Haha. That's why I'm just doing my confidence thing with just saying anything that would pertain to them not being able to do anything and where I would be laughing at them eventually. Man, I'm feeling so healthy about how others would end up treating me, regardless of if it's good or bad or if the reason is because I'm ugly and short to them or not. Haha.

I seriously need to keep a focused mind now, and the energy that I'm getting from doing what I like doing for a living is actually good for me. I really need to be more diligent in this area and really try even harder. I shouldn't give up now and just keep going at it.

I'm enjoying this free online game which has a lot of people playing it daily- it's really fun and sort of helps give off the distraction of feeling really bored and lonely, but it's not the ideal thing that I want so I should limit it as best as I can. I should seriously go for what I want and stick to it even though things get really hard and stressful sometimes. This is something that I need to really try now.

I'm going to try my best to do fun and practical things, no matter how hard things get difficult for me now. My psyche is doing pretty well right now, and I want to pay attention to not learning something that's like nonsense to me now. I have lived pretty much open with this whole idea of what I want to do for a living, and now I'm ready to close in on what I really want to do. By doing this, I'll just practically be able to pick up anything I need on the go which I have faith in myself with the ability to do now.

If I get really bored and others are not really in the mood for doing anything, I'm going to work on trying to program on my computer then instead of really playing games that sort of bother my mom.