Sunday, December 12, 2010

Personal Business Update

I've been doing pretty well with my business so far, and some of my friends have thought about joining my field of Forex Trading already. Based upon the results and amount of time I've spent, they have expressed mainly interest in it because of the money it can generate. I'm a little hesitant to help them get started because it's a difficult road to travel in and requires a lot of effort. I also don't know really that much yet about it and am still working on it. Of course, I've been pretty lucky so far and so luck just isn't enough for me to make a career out of teaching others to succeed in this market.

If I have all the tools and seriously know what's it all about then I'm sure I could teach them and maybe even become business partners with them. I also want to weed out the ones who are just in it for the money; I would want to teach someone whose really committed to learning this market. It's all dandy saying that one is interested and putting some effort into researching it everyday but conducting real trades isn't that easy. Right now, I'm just going to let friends know what I do and will answer questions to the best of my abilities if they want to. I don't mind summarizing some things and helping very smart and passionate people working on this market.

They say that creating a business journal would be a huge benefit to a trader's career because it would log everything that happened- all winners and losers. It would also log down any potential trades that were missed and maybe those could be looked at later.

I really see the amount of profit that I could potentially generate with my business passions- I guess I could consider myself lucky there for having such a high interest with a potentially very rewarding career, along with all the free time that gets associated with it. The best advice I can currently give for career-minded people is to pick a field that you absolutely love and wouldn't mind doing for the rest of your life- I know how hard doing this decision making can be because I've been there. For example, I know some friends who are teachers; wow, that requires a lot of sacrifice and is really about inspiring others to succeed in the field they teach- that is a very valuable commodity to offer the world. Furthermore, if these teachers are in it because they absolutely love it then it's an even more wonderful blessing they give to this world.

In making decisions about jobs, I would have to say to rule out how much money it makes because doing it for the money feels so cold, and I hope the reader understands what I mean. Whether a person becomes a respectable lawyer or doctor or any other respectable position in society, I wouldn't want to force a child to not go down a path he absolutely has a calling for. Satisfaction is absolutely something that is hard to obtain for some people, and let's take for an example- they even make movies about people killing off others to steal their position, out of selfish motives dealing with wanting recognition, more money, or jealousy. Well, good luck with me because all this knowledge is stored in my head and I wouldn't mind sharing it if I knew so much about it because I'm constantly still learning and trying to find the secrets that literally generate money. Who knows, what I'm doing may not even be for the reader.