Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Being Led In Spirit

I wish to have a completely blameless life, apart from doing others a disservice. Conflict is definitely one thing for me which I enjoy laughing about now and not out of scorn. I want to be laughing with others still, and the Bible that I'm reading everyday is like food for me to grow spiritually. It talks about having a pure heart and being under grace with the love of Christ living in us.

I wish to be proper, self-disciplined, and under self-control now and living away from sins. It's really funny for me now to realize how some people at the weird church (Hope of God Church, L.A.) were overreacting with me. However, there were some really attractive people there who I enjoyed being friends with; they are like a dime in a dozen.

Betty Lam at the same church is someone I keep writing about nicely because I want her to not be really influenced by the foolishness of those so-called self-claimed leaders. I believe they were not walking in the spirit of God at the time they were seeking to be like my rivals. They as a whole were still babies in Christ and groaning about life at the church not being good enough; they were pretty much too greedy about getting the good stuff which makes things more funny now that I think about it. They were the ones who really caused the real division among brethren; fortunately, I didn't extend their division among God's people any further and tried my best to absorb it while doing something groundbreaking to me- living in agony knowing where they were being wrong and still trying to show them love, comfort, and kindness. I added a new line of something that's revolutionary to me- forgiving them whole and willing to forget. These names are the same people I've written about over and over again; just that I'm leaving out Betty in my logical grouping now. I wish to be a Biblical Christian because I want the love of Christ to consume me. I remember Annie Tran at the same church saying that you don't really forget when you forgive someone for a sin, and they called her a leader; in a state of being a disciple of Christ, one would say "Ouch!" The Bible is really tantamount about God blotting out our sins in the love of Christ; this is the power that transforms even believers. That's right, believers don't stop growing once they accept Jesus into their lives.