Monday, December 20, 2010

FAQ About My Job

Right now, I'm pretty much researching on the currencies that would be the most profitable for my business. I might have to be an early bird instead of a night owl to make the most out of what I'm doing for now. The beginning phases are pretty much about getting started and looking for the most profitable areas and has the most common sense dealing with it. If I get really good at it, then I could possibly shift my hours around and make it even more flexible for myself if I wanted to. Friends have asked some FAQ about my job. I guess I'll do sort of a favor on this blog to the readers by answering them.

Q: What do I do?
A: I am a currency trader. Have you ever heard of the Foreign Exchange market? It deals with money exchange rates.

Q: Did you go to school for it? / How did you get into it?
A: I learned to do it on my own by researching about it and found that it's something that I like doing. To be successful at a job, you first have to really enjoy the field you are getting into. Making money for this business is about selling and buying currency to make money.

Q: Is it risky? / Are you putting your own money into it?
A: I am using my own money right now to make profit. Some companies let you invest with theirs, but why do that if you are good at this and can keep all the profit for yourself. If you know what you are doing, then you are ahead of 95% of the traders. The majority of people don't really know what they're getting into with this market so they are like all over the place. If you just jump right in with no real knowledge, you will lose everything in a jiffy. You can use a demo account (no money, just practice) to hone your skills in this market. This market is pretty big with not a lot of people really into it because it's mainly about skill- just like the market for chess players.

Q: When you get rich, will you remember me?
A: Yes. I will treat you out.
Q: You'll do everything, like pay for my expensive trip and buy me food?
A: Okay, I don't mind.
Q: (I'm going to take advantage of you.)
A: ...