Sunday, December 19, 2010

Surviving Through Boredom

This is just another fun post I'm creating for myself. I'm not necessarily bored every time I write that I would just kick it up a notch by writing about some weird people again, like that Hope of God Church at Los Angeles I keep writing about. It's starting to get really old for me and now I'm laughing about it like I don't really care what they did to me. They put me through some trouble obviously, so I had something to think about through my boredom originally and to laugh about. For myself, I generally accept my conclusion as the canon version now because it seems like they shut off from the world ever since I've been leaning more to the truth whether it pained me or not.

It's still good times, regardless of how they felt with me; in the long run, I don't care how bad they were with me- they were just being their selfish selves and needed something to see where they could grow and learn from. I seriously question their validity in the area of Biblical faith now too because they seem to rely more heavily on doctrine created by someone which has a room for error and may be affiliated with dividing God's people up. No wonder why, even though I took notes and went to their leadership seminars all the way over at Washington (haha) things just didn't seem to add up spiritually for me. Jarred Taing of the the same church always talked about things not adding up with me when I tried to get through to him multiple times, and he was being so weird while he didn't know it with me.  Chris Kuch had a funny way of expressing his anger because he would talk so soft and express so much bitter resentment like I was a rivalry in his speech with his words and his facial expressions- it's very classic!

Overall, all of these events had to happen in my life for me to learn to accept that some people don't know what they are really doing even though they claim that they do- they're just living through a fallacious hope. Jesus is a real hope though because if one would research it, he or she would be highly inclined to notice change into better morale and happiness with the same result but could excuse it as being ignorant. I don't think so- being a law abiding citizen and very giving and a driving force that others look up to because of this powerful faith in Christ is something one would need to recognize. Some have fought it unsuccessfully with jealousy because many more seem to reappear in place after one person who fits the description gets murdered. Haha.