Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Right now, my mind just needs to be really productive. About this whole people relations thing, I think I have it down for myself now. I realize that I was sort of trying to leave myself out of the equation. It's a really hard thing to do and I guess I was just interested in getting to know more about people back then because of my indirect approach. I realize that everything I've done in the past is really me doing things and that I just gave a lot of effort back then, regardless of my situation. I didn't know fully what I really wanted for myself until recently from finally getting to know myself.

It's been a journey; it was literally a spiritual battle that I was going through- coming out of it took some time because I believe that the Holy Spirit was encouraging me to follow through with the perfect timing of the Lord.

I'm pretty much ready to begin a pretty good relationship regarding my significant other. It would be a lot of good stuff while getting through some rocky periods- haha. I've been having a really hard time redirecting some of my passions to other endeavors which I've felt would be good for me. It just doesn't work like the movies or T.V. shows where you get the grasp of something right away sometimes- the work you do could also feel dull sometimes. Brainstorming an idea, I feel that I need to be more patient in my valiant efforts now while consistently adjusting myself to work smarter.

Obviously, playing video games are things that I've put some time into to have a considerable amount of success against other users. The time that goes into playing a game would be pretty flattering to me, if I really invented that game. I believe that I'm having this inner battle with myself in desiring things with an entrepreneurial mindset while doing something entertaining that others would not mind engaging in.