Friday, January 21, 2011

Getting Really Good

This is a post just to claim that my life is getting a whole lot more better and interesting in the field of my own financing. It really takes putting a lot of time and effort into it, no matter how bad the drawbacks can be sometimes. I believe that's why passion plays a very large role in making something happen. If obsession overrules passion, then you might be in trouble and there may be a possibility of something bad happening. I'm saying this from analyzing someone's experience and I appreciate the man's honesty with the guys when I heard the man speak.

When things are going rough, it's a great idea to take a break. So my idea of taking a break could be spending time with my girl (haha) or just working out or even taking out my frustration by playing Call of Duty online and drilling other players with a heavy machine gun. Not to mention, I'm sort of a Star Wars fan and like wielding a lightsaber to reflect laser guns and chop bodies up with and cheating a little by using the force on the other player. It just takes a little work and some resiliency to get back into the game of making money on your own, when something just doesn't hit it.

I believe that the business has got to be something that you like and feel it's absolutely right for you. I have this feeling and it feels great. I know how the majority of people compromise something when it comes to work, so going after your dreams become an important thing no matter how others think you are loony from not living out the way they think is the best for you.