Monday, January 31, 2011

My Goodness

Oh my, seriously why did Lee and Washington have to both be silly and put a restraining order on me. Now that I think of it, they could both pair up together- haha. I'm serious about the restraining order- I never went to jail or anything like the typical restraining order would lead up to. I'm facing the weird kind like where businesses put a restraining order on you to protect their business interests to make more money or something like that. A McDonald's food chain could place a restraining order on a random street-monger so that more customers won't be scared to eat there in the streets of L.A.

That's the type of restraining order I got from Lee and Washington. Washington left the job first before I did after he placed a work restraining order on me. He was forced to work with me and I was still forced to write to him to send him stuff. One time, I e-mailed him some documents and wrote to him that they were going to jump out and attack him and then he freaked out after he placed a restraining order on me. This is the most weirdest type of restraining order because I thought he was just joking about it. He really wasn't and was really freaking out- it looked like he was going to go to the bathroom when I walked up to him one time. I was like I need something, and he's like shaking and going okay and I'm like shrugging my shoulders- what a weird person. Oh well, I'm ready for the next batch of weird people I meet in my life now. I might as well go back and see how much they're forcing themselves not to overreact with me now, which is actually so neat. They'll probably run as far as they can- as far as their comfort zone will allow them, but in the end what they accomplished with me gives them no cigar haha.

The one from Lee isn't really any better and it came from a girl lol. I could be smooth with Lee if I want to be but come on who would really want to if he was in my shoes. Man, I don't care if Lee doesn't try to end it and is forced to put it behind her someday because that's going to happen mandatory and she has a Master's in Psychology- oh my goodness what good did that education really do for her dealing with people relations? She should have like tried to be my psychiatrist or something if she really wanted to help me- not put some restraining order that doesn't take you to jail right away. She doesn't even own a business, and I wasn't harassing her.

Actually, if I'm with these restraining orders and dealing with them like a man while laughing so heavily about it. Well, that's where it gets scary for people who used to be against me. I can handle these nonsensical stuff pretty practically well haha. It's like I could let the big and super bad things happen to me now from these little people and just live with it accordingly. Man, it's a lot of fun to write about something that I'm so passionate about and that it could be any topic on this blog. Technically, I could tell the government I don't have any restraining orders when I apply with it for a job because what Washington and Lee put on me is not a real restraining order- I didn't go to jail so what does that mean- I'm legally safe to work without facing any repercussions. I can just state on my application that I have zero "Real" restraining orders now.

Some lawmakers believe the non-realistic restraining orders that come from people who are being a little loony at the moment like Wash and Lee were is unconstitutional- what does that mean(?) - it means absolutely nothing because I don't really care and the government doesn't care either. I wonder how Wash and Lee would look if they both raised a family- might as well because they have a common thing that they did which was put this weird type of restraining order on me. It's pretty much safe to say it's one of those business-like restraining orders where it was done for all the money. Well, they could go for each other which may be a possibility. Lee becomes Mrs. Washington Chun haha- sounds like an interesting name.

Here's a tip- if a person has a restraining order and he never spent a night in jail or got booked for it something similar to it and the employer asks you if you have any restraining order, just say no because technically it's not lying. If you violate the order, then it's a true restraining order because you go to jail. If you don't violate it, it's a fake one so in the end, one will take the whole prize and I will be winning against these two people. Hey, they initiated the restraining order so I get to win by simply not caring and living life fairly easily talking about it around the people they know.

About this whole restraining order nonsense, I could apply similar tactics to those people who blocked me on Facebook too now. At least just remove me, no need to take it a step further and block me. With the exception of Betty, the one I'm writing nice about. Betty did block me on Facebook but I really don't care if she's on my Facebook or not and I don't care if she still has me blocked or not. I simply don't care. Betty is Betty and I understand her almost completely now with the time I was around there- she warmed up enough with me for me to get a feel for who she really is and that should make it easy for me now to get along really well with her, no matter what she decides to do to me in the future.

I simply defend Betty's values nicely because it's quite easy to do so and justify okay things and then the people around Betty who acted bad with me become individually responsible. It's just that simple for me. It's taking quite a fun twist of turning the tables. Oh, Jarred has black and white photos on his mySpace and I'm just saying the truth. Now, I don't know why you would want black and white all the time when we live in fast times and color means something especially in photos haha. I saw a picture of Lee on Facebook through my friend's account so I'm not saying anything to Lee with this sentence (mumbo jumbo legal stuff that I have to reveal) and it was black and white with the only colorful thing in the picture a rose haha.