Friday, January 28, 2011

Communicating Without Getting Mad

Yes! I finally get it now because this is what I was doing to weird people in the beginning haha, just that I was super shy with everybody so I was feeling so nervous and I did communicate anyway from giving my best effort at all times. I remember that whenever I go through a hard time with some feeling, I would work even harder and to the best of my ability so I would like push myself to trying to get 110% haha.

I am actually feeling like I'm really enjoying people giving me a hard time, so in a way I don't need to be rude like they do. Honestly, I'm going to be smart and won't let them take advantage of me, but I do still care enough about them that I wouldn't let them die off right away.

Oh, in a way, it really doesn't matter what I set my mind to and no matter what others feel about it. I usually feel like getting ticked off if a person gives me an opinion I don't like, but I'm starting to feel like I can ignore it a little easier by replying back a little more silently even though I'm so angry inside and seriously be straight-forward with this person. Those angry emotions are what really fuel my competitive desire to take it by storm. I also have a smile in my face somewhat thinking about people giving me opinions or trying to discuss about things where they think they have the upper hand in any matter.

I do see now that if a person overreacts with me and no matter what the past associations were, I am going to be this very confident person inside and be way more relaxed than the other person at all times. I'm ready to do the world some good along with taking care of my personal matters very efficiently and well. It doesn't matter what length of time it takes for me, even if I run out of it. As long as I'm giving it my all and being myself and living up to what I'm supposed to be.