Friday, January 14, 2011

Using Time Wisely

I know that life sometimes feel like things aren't going so well that everything is going darker around you. More and more, I'm finding confidence in having self-control with myself now. I think being an adult means exactly that- being confident and able to keep things under control. I believe that having a few rough outings pretty much taught me about some important life lessons and to appreciate life.

Right now, I'm getting better with using my time more wisely. I'm finding that I want to invest my time in things that are more productive and interesting. I do have a sensitive side though which wants to pretty much work out and become stronger and have fun with a lot of that good stuff. Reading, listening, and studying are very important skills, which I'm starting to realize. To get more ahead in life, it's great to contribute to a pool of gifted minds and in return acquire knowledge from them.