Monday, January 17, 2011

What Do I See Myself Doing?

I'm pretty much siding with what everybody might really want. It's having a great job that pays really well and something you like doing right now! I don't want to wait to get this job; I just want to get into it right now. Another drawback is laziness obviously haha and also having to train yourself to become good at working in the position.

Because I have issues with waiting right now, I have to dig into my business now. Sometimes wanting mastery over something that could be ideal for you is pretty scary and so mind-blowing that you're just stuck in time. I have so much pressure with being in some business debt right now, which I didn't take into account with paying my taxes- I just consider them to be like spending on material that takes you nowhere. Call it a scam or not, I made the decision to buy business material and failed at some of them. Oh well, I have some money left over still like maybe about $10,000 that's been generated from my business and no I'm not going to be stupid and buy something for that amount if someone promises it will double in a week.

I need about $40,000 to pay off all my loans that dealt with buying interesting and stupid stuff regarding business. The reason why I created this dumb debt is because I failed to manage my assets really well and deluded myself into seeing there would be hope in this business I was doing. Luckily, I haven't maxed out my credit cards but I'm really close to it. If I could have about 40 K right now as a gift from someone, I would be pretty much feeling free and just so relaxed. 40 K is just too big of a number for some stranger to give away without doing anything back for them. It could be generated from doing some grunt work for a few years, which I have some leads in doing.

Earning money in this sense of doing the ultimate grunt work for myself would seriously distract me from settling down and hanging out with friends. It would also limit my time in going to church and being able to relax. Just think of it, how many people in this world really have a church to go to? I mean how many really have a nice home with a good family and warm clothing on their backs. Being a grunt pretty much sucks but there may be some stability in it. I'm seeing that I would have to take about a year and a half to pay off everything I owe. I can't see myself doing any other job because of the market and my lack of experience in them. I would need pretty much a Master's degree and work on sounding sophisticated to be very competitive and end up in an entry-level position for sure. Businesses really do want to cut down on expenses as much as possible and go for the biggest profit. It doesn't sound fair, but that's just how it is and has to be accepted because it really helps to define better quality, people, and service. It's just selfish to feel angry about someone else beating you to it or being angry at them but it's just the nature of the business. Right now, I have the qualities inside me but no proof without any networking tools. Therefore, the grunt work that I have in mind would be the fastest tool for me to make money right now.

Overall, I've been pretty much doing things that are fun and games. Maybe, I should just utilize my brain power from now on.