Sunday, January 30, 2011

Personal Discipline

I'm pretty much going to take a one way street now in earning a living for myself. Poker is really something to me, and I know I can make a lot while grinding in the game, but it's just that I feel bad about taking other people's money. I know that we're all in it for the same reasons, but I feel that I could be way better then some people at the game and don't really want to end up taking a lot from them. I would rather take a direction where it could be a win-win situation for everybody and that I would not need to spend a lot of time on the business to earn a decent living.

For now until I have enough money, I'm just going to settle for the boring and lonely grinding that I'm currently doing with a business that feels ethically right for me to engage in. Whenever I feel like doing something else, I'm just going to commit myself to doing what I'm doing right now until it's okay to expand myself and take a good break. So my life is going to become very simplified and more of a routine now for me. I'll start trying to juice it up once I'm making a lot and have plenty of time- I plan to have a combination of working hard and smart so that I could be wealthy ASAP and then have a more exciting life.