Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Finding Strength In Solitude

I write this post because for now, I'm actually at the computer pretty much half of the time during the week. My own business pretty much puts me on the computer screen all day, as I figure out how it's going to generate me the ultimate income. Yesterday, I finally came across the solution to making money for myself in this business. I didn't know that I was capable of putting it all together like that because it came from some trial and error.

Obviously, I can't really share what's making me money right now for my business because I don't know how potent it is, but I can share that I know someone who managed my funds and made me about $10,000 profit while starting at an account of $2,000. If anyone is interested  in having their funds managed with potential growth like I have, then feel free to leave a comment. I will even send you a screenshot of my live account, if you want to take a look at it. The hedge manager I found on the internet charges about 30% commission and it's only commission based so if he makes you break even then you owe nothing. I am leaving a referral out to him because he told me he would lower my commission rate, so that's my incentive in sharing this information. If anyone can shell out $2,000 for a managed account on Forex, then feel free to comment on this post.

The title of the post came from some inspiration in reading about Job's life in the Bible. Job went through some really tough times and managed to get a comeback. Over at this one home of growing believers (Hope of God Church, L.A.), I can't believe they sort of dissed Job in their hearts! They claimed that Job sinned and fell short- well, that's not really the point of the story to me. Job went through something we wouldn't even be able to bear, and he came out on top in the end again.

A Bible verse makes me want to laugh and accredit to the weird lady who put a restraining order on me. Job 2:10 says But Job replied, "You talk like a godless woman. Should we accept only good things from the hand of God and never anything bad?" So in all this, Job said nothing wrong.

Note, the weird lady I'm going to mention about with the Bible verse is Darunee Lee Wongstapadat (or Lee Wong for short, LOL).  I believe that Lee was trying to be a perfectionist in this act of forcing me to change. Yeah, like that was ever going to work- she also didn't have any chance in picking up what my masculine personality is about even though she has a Master's in Psychology! Note, I'm trying to be honest to the best of my ability, so a court order to not talk about her doesn't go against the restraining order because I don't need to be around her to be happy.

I guess that's where I'm happy being left alone by Lee. The restraining order brought me some peace in that I don't need to hear about the group's stupid complaints with me. Not everybody in the group felt that I was a problem. The implied message was that I was coming on too strongly with getting to know a girl so they kicked me out of a small church. I actually got along really well with some of the sisters there- they're pretty cute too and that's probably what made it feel easier for me to get comfortable with them. Overall, this restraining order is a fluke to me that I might not even mention it to my employers unless they ask me about it first. I'll be sure to give them the whole truth because I'll be laughing about it and actually comfortable revealing what I'm about to do because of it.