Monday, January 31, 2011

Boldness Is Stupidity?

The reason for writing this is because it's one of those moments where you're just so anxious in your life. I'm sure at least some people have faced anxiety as a pain of growing up. When people just start overreacting and you don't know what to do to stop it because they just keep on bombarding you and you don't know where to go like they're bullying you. This is a really tough situation especially if your mind is lacking confidence and you're just feeling so devastated and disappointed with your life.

I'm sure fictional stories related to this predicament are around. Here's a hypothetical situation- what if I relate some things with my life and just dramatize it onto a book and just write whatever I'm feeling onto that piece of paper and just turn it into a novel. I might be somewhere on the lines of offbeat comedy and some dark humor about oppressed people getting back at the big and tall mean guy. It could just be done for laughs and maybe, some bully who fits the description could be knocking my door down and complain about how I wrote things about him that he didn't want the world to know.

I'm seriously siding with going with your gut feelings in these moments of just not being sure about everything in life and this bully is troubling you. I think it's great to live out what you can during this period before something settles you down. For me, I found absolute honesty which is really close to the truth to me. This honesty is the truth that is currently residing in my heart- to let it be known to the world is something that takes a little courage. Is it stupid? A stupid is, a stupid does says Mr. Gump's mother.

I'm obviously holding back some information on here but the things I do reveal are seriously things that are coming from my heart. I could even be seen upon as a bully by some people who were actually bullying me now because I could just potentially be that actively against them. When they go home crying, I guess that's when I pretty much clean up and try to move on with it. Once I've seen the lowest point that they will go with me, I'm satisfied to have seen it so it doesn't matter what they do to try to get revenge on me because I'm not going to play their game anymore and wish them well. I'm just no fun like that to them because I don't really overreact all the time once I've found that satisfaction with someone.

In other words, if a person does something really bad to me it's because they might have most likely been a real jerk somewhere in their life during that period. I don't have to overreact or complain about them not being punished for something- heh I'm still living and breathing and striving even more further than I can. In a way, I use everything to my advantage especially evil people who try to give me a hard time without them knowing what's in it for them the next possible day and right now - haha. All they have is the past to laugh about and enjoy, it makes two out of three for me so I'm winning the majority of the time which is great and will become like the past for them eventually which makes it a landslide victory for me on the long run. They show signs of trying to not to get engaged with me on something bad which is cool to me and encourages peaceful behavior.