Thursday, January 27, 2011

Time To Make It Happen

I believe that to be able to run a successful business in this economy, one needs to have a serious edge in the system. Another aspect that also needs to be considered is the amount of passion one has. I'm finding that there are some down periods and really tough moments when I'm really looking for the money to pour in to support my living. I think I can be a self-made winner instead of taking the easy way out and losing some valuable time that I don't really have any preference over.

I am seriously a computer programmer and working on some powerful stuff to help me generate some money for my business. It's coming down to the wire of how I'm using a very simple and powerful system that just came from watching this indicator that I feel blessed to have. It has also got to deal with the personality, which is so vital to the career that I'm doing. In other words, what may appeal to me will not be so great for others in the same field because of my willingness to take some short cuts haha. I'm also fully not an expert, just more like a repair and make it work kind of guy and then adjust by learning from great teachers. I'm pretty much in the state of constantly tweaking my automated money making tool, so in a way it's not really that automated because I have to maintain it- it's just my own personality and niche that I pretty much found for myself.

I might seriously be in a blessed situation right now. I don't really want to jump the gun by selling out this product because it might have some bad kinks to it that people might not want to discover later down the road. I guess it's pretty much work even though I might be spending a couple hours on it every week to look for improvements and then count on bringing in some profit that will help sustain my family and some friends.