Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Oops

Oh, I didn't mean for the January column to have 32 posts. I guess I got a little carried away with the last post of last month. I'm still in the mood for trying to average 1 post / per day so that means that I'm going to lose one post this month. It would have been really interesting if it was leap year because I would have counted that extra day of the month.

Let's see, I guess I can talk a little about my Asian heritage- it's practically really old. My grandma of my mom's side has some ancient royal blood, which I never really knew until shortly after she passed away. It's a pretty big family tree because one of my friends is also in the same family tree but we aren't related to each other. Well, his last name is Lee so that makes sense. There's a celebrity also named Lee Lee- just making a little off the road joke.  This is a pretty cute site about the origin of the name Lee - http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/1/Lee. Yes, I know a girl named Lee and obviously you know who I'm talking about. I don't really want to get to know her anymore though right now, sorry.

One of my roommates once told me that his family was related to the family tree of Cleopatra. I don't know if he sent me the sixty dollars that he owes me, but who cares it's only $60 that I left him in favors. I was mad as a college student, but as a growing business man in a field where anything can happen and I'm managing risk all the time, as long as I'm in it I'm happy and I'll be learning to make enough income to help out.

This field has a lot of free information which makes it very useful for other like-minded people. It's just that the person has got to be willing to take a shot in an inherently risky market or put some time into it to learn it. It is rewarding though once the trade has been mastered and things will be flowing smoothly. My mentor has told me that the average length of people becoming a good trader is about 2 years. He told me that I'm a little above average of a trader and that I've completed up to about 1 in a half years of knowledge starting from a new trader. I guess I'm born to think different which makes me lots of profit with little time spent and doing it in an ethical fashion.