Saturday, February 19, 2011

Finished Product

I feel really good because I finally finished a complicated program that's going to generate money for me automatically. Obviously, there are other people out there too who probably might be able to make more than me, so my program is something that I put a lot of time into - about 1 in a half weeks to finish with about 6 months of experience in learning about the field I'm doing.

So I'm hoping that by me opening up just a tad about my programming skills and having this robot that's doing work for me isn't going to get some thieves to break into my house and steal the prototype because I'd rather they look into someone else and not me haha. I'm just one of those types who wants to keep this money and donate it to really good charities and also have enough to do pretty fun stuff and I also don't mind hooking up some friends. Instead of being a thief, just be my friend and most likely I'll try to help you out in getting something stable to sustain yourself. It's just that I think so differently that even if someone were to steal my ideas then maybe they wouldn't know what to really do with it, so they would need my guidance so I hope nobody is really thinking about stealing this new program that I have now.

I personally am going to state that I'm not the best to go after, so at gun point I'd probably be shot dead so I'm not the right person to pick haha. Let me donate this money to really good charities that really help the needy, instead of trying to steal it for your own benefit. I also want to have enough to support good friends, so by definition of a friend, I'm also selective in who I give it to and I'm aware of social engineering tactics so I'll be very tough to convince, but I'll still be your friend and maybe buy you a complimentary meal if you so crave in getting to know me. Maybe if I get mad for some reason and you're trying to steal my money for reals and I don't realize it, I might make you go with me to Magic Mountain and ride those crazy rides with me over and over again after eating lots of food, so I can do that because I have a pretty big adrenaline rush that the food doesn't bother my stomach and because I'm determined. So, the sight of seeing some throwing up might be funny to me, and I'll be like let's do it again the next day.Oh, I'll probably be more discreet about these personally funny motivations if it ends up being a pretty crazy girl I hang out with.