Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Back From The Holiday

I pretty much went snowboarding yesterday over at Southern California near the high mountains. I didn't really know that snow could actually fall there throughout last weekend, which my mom told me was on the newspaper yesterday. Yeah, I'm pretty decent at snowboarding now and can actually go down a black diamond pretty smoothly and in control of my board. There's sort of a way to take it slow; otherwise, taking a fall could mean going for a tumble down the steep hill covered in snow.

Going snowboarding yesterday with some friends felt like a nice accomplishment for a holiday. I've been receiving some junk calls repetitively from this one number throughout the day and oddly, I only received a call from it just one time haha. I remember how I kept on leaving some random messages about some argument with people that they couldn't let go repetitively and the person each time just couldn't handle it and blocked me on their cell phone and Facebook and e-mails haha. I would try to be really nice with them upfront and they would just blow up on me, causing other people to think that I was doing something wrong to them.  I believe that I was dealing with some losers, and I guess it happens haha.

There's some humor I found in the actions that I did with the people now, so why do I have to be a stupid person and be so angry about it still? Anyhow, I just rambled on from the topic of receiving a junk call which basically just calls you with no response when you pick up and never leaves a voice message. This type of call actually bugs some people more than just leaving something on their voice message. Jarred Taing, the problematic and weird guy I was mentioning in my personal, weird people category told me that he was trying to save some money by blocking me on his cell haha. That's what a voice message is really used for, which is leaving messages so in a way he was lying to me because he didn't know how to handle himself at the time I was dealing with him.

Obviously, because of the argument that took place, I could pretty much cause almost an unlimited amount of embarrassment to the people involved in my weird people category now if I really wanted to and it won't really be about revenge either but mainly about dealing with an argument now. In a way, it's a proper way of executing things pretty well because they still have some things that they'll always have to work on and probably will never understand for the rest of their lives now.