Sunday, February 20, 2011

Personal Update

I guess I'm becoming more of a person whose acting upon what he said. I remember back then when I really didn't want to go to the weird church where they just kept on refusing to understand me, I wrote that I was coming the next week. I really didn't feel like going but just went because I said I was going and wanted to be a man of my word haha. Now, I don't really want to go because I'm going to be more honest and prefer procrastinating as long as I can in showing up now.

I don't need to be at a weird church to have a relationship with God in the first place. Neither do I really need them to allow for God to bless me with a stable life, like good income and family. As a believer, a lot of my actions are about wanting to willfully repent from some sinful desires that I couldn't help but engaged in. I believe that I'm forgiven under my faith in Christ and will continue to try to life a life of repentance. I want to be hardworking now and do more charitable things for people who are really in need.

This might make some people want to cry or overlook this goal of mine. I want to go to medical school to be a doctor who volunteers and doesn't get paid for it. I believe that my major source of income is going to come from developing into a talented day trader, which I believe is getting really close for me now. I do have an automated program which I wrote from analyzing the market for awhile, and I also do see that I'm probably going to modify it a little to hopefully gain a bit more accuracy in the category of better reward to lowered risk. Most of the successful traders prefer seeing the best trades and entering them manually. I'm sort of noticing that I'm having a little hard time being at the computer when the market seems to be trending, so hopefully my program will pick up some pieces on it, and then apply some good management principles, which seems to prevent a winning trade from becoming a bad one. My winning percentage is truthfully about 70-80% and the minimum gain is a 20% increase of the account balance each month. No, I am not kidding about this.

I'm really excited to be playing the most financially, liquidated market in the world right now. I gave a short tutorial for a friend already, and he seemed to catch on pretty well for the first session. I was trying to set him up on a simple way to realize when the market is going good. I think his trading style may be that of a scalper, which is playing in a market for a pretty short time and generating some quick profit and then exiting the market.

There's a job that I personally believe that I would never get tired of and would really love it- being a game programmer. I'm going to work on programming some games while day trading successfully and hopefully catch a break with the game programming. Maybe, I could end up in a nice team of a reputable company or form one with some good and talented friends which would be nice.