Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

About going to Jury Duty, I need to call back during the evening time to see what's up. Looks like they are going to postpone it or maybe they'll say that I don't need to show up. I sort of have my fingers crossed right now. I wonder if I can say that I have a restraining order and never went to jail for it- that it's related to something like a business putting a restraining order on you. I guess it would imply that I want the business to lose a lot of money, so that I can buy them out later and then make profits start soaring again.

Now I realize that the world doesn't even care that I have weird restraining orders because I got called up for Jury Duty still. I think if I was a major criminal, then they wouldn't even consider me by default. Because of this realization, I'm going to pretty much go with the assumption that I don't have any restraining orders while counting the fact that I don't really want to be around Washington and Lee who put them on me anyway.

A civil restraining order is pretty much saying that you're chickening out of an argument or something like that in my case and that you just want to end a relationship because you don't know how to handle yourself dealing with the situation. By accepting really no punishment because I'm assuming Wash and Lee are both pretty crazy anyway, I'm still working on a pretty lucrative job right now and I'm still hanging out with beautiful people and having tons of fun so there's really nothing to it at all.

The problem that occurred is that they panicked or faced a lot of anxiety from messing up somewhere in their lives and having some type of fear of being exposed too much by me. It was pretty much about them being selfish somewhere. I don't really need to be mad because I'm still making a pretty healthy living and have some good friends to hang around with. Since they put something weird on me and failed to put me in prison for it, I'm pretty much exposing who they are because that's not what the restraining order is about anyway. I'm going to remain in honesty because through it, it gives me some leverage of not needing to panic like they did.

Watch the day I go back to the weird church, Lee is probably going to keep her distance with me and not even get involved somewhere with me even if she doesn't like what I'm doing and even if people say bad stuff about me which is probably just playing some messy Christian songs on the piano and annoying everybody about it for laughs. I could approach Lee after this is all over and just start making fun of her about it while using honesty which will pretty much be true and then if she overreacts again then I know that I was being truthful so that would mean she's crazy from not being able to handle the truth and really even lose more respect from everybody. Hey, I'm being direct now because I tried to be about nice about in a less direct tone because they didn't want to listen so for my own benefit, if I'm directly honest with them even if they don't know how to listen to me from them not being able to control their emotions, at least I have a point of stability for myself.