Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Catch Up Phrases

1. Where's the Ketch-up?
2. The cheese is so old and moldy, where's the bathroom? hahaha (I see two meanings- one is pretty impure for the immature brain)
3. Girls!!! All I really want is Girls!!!
4. If I were to die tonight with you by my side, I'd be a very happy man. (Is the person a man or woman?)
5. The Lord of Heaven looks down upon someone He wishes to express undying love and He definitely chose you!
6. Where's the stiletto because your shadow of the earth decided to die from me seeing nothing but beauty all around your body inward and outward?

I basically made a random post again because I needed to catch up with two posts today. Repeat this phrase out loud for fun: "Wow, I'm such a goal-oriented person- let's see what do I need to accomplish today?"