Thursday, February 10, 2011

What's Going On, M8?

There's not much for me to talk about right now because it feels like I've pretty much beat the bush with everything I had to say about myself. Man, I must be a quite a boring person. Okay, that's a topic I could write about just for the sake of killing some time and to have a little fun with myself. Let's see, how can I be a boring person?

For one thing, I can do a lot of talking whether I'm feeling angry, sad, happy, feel like being funny, or etc. I guess talking is one characteristic that can make a person boring. Let's see, what's another one? I go around the bush a lot meaning that I tend to circumvent things and then come back to it later and seriously pretend I'm accomplishing an ambush with a person. The person just sits there and looks at me like "Okay, I didn't expect that" and then turns to the other person and continues talking about what's bothering him or her haha. Man, those people who just keep talking about what annoys them gets actually pretty boring eventually.

Let's see what am I doing right now? I'm pretty much programming right now to make some money. I'm also in the midst of going on this muscle building binge once I have enough money settled and to work on other cool projects like creating a personal computer that runs on a minimal DOS or Unix version and sorts the difficulty of Sodoku puzzles automatically. Wikipedia says there are 6,670,903,752,021,072,936,960 possible puzzles with Sudoku, and I'm glad some guys already did the math for me. I might have to leave that personal computer on and put like a 100 TB hard drive on it and 50 GB of RAM to get it working in solving and sorting at least 10% of all the possible puzzles- no, I'm just exaggerating for fun.

I'm thinking about doing it for fun and then letting people solve the most difficult problems and laughing at them for taking weeks to figure out the solution for free! I'll also run a small business where I print out random puzzles of whatever customized difficulty the customers want and put it in a book and then charge a minimal fee for shipping and handling and maybe ask for a extra few bucks to make a little money. I might be happy to donate a large portion of those frustrating Sodoku puzzles to hospitalized children or grandparents. Eh, I don't mind if someone takes this idea from me because I'll be replicating it anyway underground if they copyright it. 

Hey, did I also mention that I play a little piano and that I play enough of it to make a considerable good amount of discernible noise? Some people are like "Whoa, I didn't know you could play the piano." I'm like "So, I just play because I think it's fun." It's all about practice and man, I think two hours a day isn't enough to get good at mastering the piano. I can only put in about two hours at the maximum without feeling like I'm losing any time or getting bored. Yeah, two hours is such a short amount of time with playing the piano for me. I'm sure for the average person, it's such a drag especially if you don't play that well initially and are so testy about watching your favorite T.V. shows. I also sing discernible noise too and my mom noticed that I was singing acapella with Y.M.C.A. and I didn't sing "Y-M-C-A"; so does that make me a little better than I was before? I don't know but I know that I still suck.