Sunday, February 6, 2011

True Excitement

I'm living a pretty exciting life because I'm dealing with doing some things that I really like doing to make a living. It's a place where I can go to fully express myself and really keep my mind engaged on something that is very useful- the health of the world economy. Today is the superbowl so I'm pumped and excited about it and have a friend to watch it with- haha. Well, I'll go check out the superbowl after I finish attending a spiritual service today.

I'm pretty much living it up genuinely inside, and it came from taking baby steps of honestly knowing what I was about. I'm afraid some people are not really that gifted with intra-intelligence- for myself, I felt it was the most natural thing on earth and so they tried to cause problems for me. If I don't really see them as that big of a problem anymore, and they want to say I created a bigger problem for them then they're just a bunch of sore losers and babies that I shouldn't really worry about anyway.

I found that God really plays a role in restoring my spiritual and emotional health. One of the things I'm noticing is the attitude that's so powerful from having a grown foundation of faith in the almighty Jesus and living a life of true repentance. Some people are obviously wrong about their concepts and some people get turned off from the gospel from also having a misconception about the Bible so all of that seems to be pretty normal, but something the Lord could fix all in good time.