Saturday, February 12, 2011

What I Heard Last Night

This is going to be a pretty long post and to top it off, my last four paragraphs will be my conclusion. Yesterday night was quite a bit of fun for me. Even though my dad prides himself in saying that my genes can hold a lot of liquor, I don't engage in heavy drinking. I sometimes drink wine in moderation, and it's sometimes fun to have a bottle of cold beer with friends while doing something like watching a football game together. My argument for those anti-alcohol people is that Jesus drank a little wine back then too like the time he turned water into the best wine you could imagine at a marriage as a miracle- I heard that back then where Jesus resided that wine was usually cleaner than water and helped a little for their health. 

I hung out with a largely predominant female crowd last night at a lounge and according to my friend, he would say that I engaged in some conversation with the prettiest girl at the bar haha. He wanted to take my seat haha and I offered to even switch beverages with him and then he declined haha. I drank this cool looking beverage which is all blue and they call it Holy Water; I only had a shot of it so it didn't really affect me that much, just that I was in the mood to go dancing to some crazy techno music afterward. I sort of started getting up and moving my body around to the beat so yeah, I started dancing in place to get that loose feeling out of my body. I was trying to drag my friend to go together to meet those random girls who were just dancing in place, just for laughs and see what he would get out of it- he's so shy and he never budged out of his seat haha. It really helped me to take out that energy a little because I was still driving back home- I was very conservative and driving like a grandma when I went back home with my buddy who felt I would get pulled over by an officer for driving too slow.

I was thinking to myself the whole night that I'm actually comfortable with good looking people haha. I guess that's why I had fun and then a couple of the girls had a little too much because they drank other people's cups from some of the people not being able to handle a small amount of alcohol. It was pretty funny because the friend who invited me was one of the girls who became intoxicated and then started trying to coach me about how I should get to know women haha and that she wanted me to observe how people are. She told me that some people don't want to be around me and are uncomfortable with me as her excuse for trying to coach me haha. Yeah, it hurt me a little to hear that but in the end my mind was thinking "Cool!" Here's an analogy dealing with people, one of the greatest You-Tube videos have the worst haters to have ever viewed it. In other words, you can't find a video that has everybody hitting the like button but I found some videos that had only "One" dislike out of at least 30,000 viewers and I even posted them on my Facebook. 

Taking her back to her friend's car and buckling her up felt a little heroic for me. When she put her arm around my shoulder, at the request of some ladies passing us by, I lifted her up and carried her down the pavement. My buddy decided to carry her a little and then became tired so fast haha. I let him transfer her back to me and then I became tired fast again because she didn't have her arm around my shoulder and it felt like I could drop her so I transferred her back to my friend and then he couldn't move. We ended up letting her walk the short remainder of the way.

While I was carrying my little female friend whose probably about average female weight, she kept on referring to how I'm so strong haha. I told her while I was getting a little fatigued that her weight was extremely light. I sort of used some love language with her while she was complaining and asking about stuff through her moment. It seemed to help her feel a little caressed and appreciated. I hope she doesn't get too drunk again after having about four glasses of small alcoholic beverages which doesn't seem that much- I was trying to get my buddy to man up a little and drink her last cup because I needed to drive back and avoid failing the breathalyzer test before she became too drunk, and he became disgusted over the drink- oh well.  

I finally feel really comfortable listening to comments about people saying things to me directly now. I guess I want this golden rule where a person and I are upfront with each other no matter what circumstances we go through. Even though I never created conflict directly with anybody at Hope of God Church L.A., and they said I did, I'm starting to not really mind anymore that they told me how they felt in a weird fashion.

I had a problem where I didn't like people yelling at me over stupid things, and this was what happened to me and sort of bothered me for awhile that I would probably want to go beat up the man over him not being able to let go of a conflict and overreacting too much. I personally discovered that being honest even if the person or people aren't willing to listen to me at the time, like the group I've been mentioning about except for Betty Lam at the same church who I'm finally really realizing what she's been meaning to say with me, really helps me from overreacting tenfold.

I no longer fear punishment over wrongdoing I never committed and am willing to take a chance to stand up for what I believe in. I have pretty strong ideals that I can bust out this type of courage now. Like I said before, maybe if I acted a certain way then Betty would get pretty crazy with me like giving those signs that pop up in movies where friends go from mortal enemies into lovers haha.

Well, Betty has a different ethnicity than mine and I'm not really that interested in learning more about her culture right now because of what I heard through some bad news from my mom. I seem to be having an easier time getting the weird and funny care-group, even though they were meaning to be serious with me, out of my mind. I'm definitely going to be upfront with them the day I go back, and if I get mad at a lady there, I obviously can't hurt her physically or anybody else as I probably would take that energy and use it to get physical with any of these guys: Chris, Jarred, Bae, Chai, or Golf. So if one of them feels ditzy with me around very often the day I go back and I'm still making progress being at the weird church (sorry), I must be feeling really angry at a girl who I think is being weird.