Monday, February 7, 2011

Starting To Put It Together

My thinking right now is that if I'm not really that qualified to work in any really good job that sort of comes from my experience of submitting my resume to random companies online and filling out some job applications and getting no calls for interviews all in this state, then I might as well go after what I like doing to earn a living and go at it alone. I didn't feel fully comfortable about working with certain companies while I was submitting my resume, and I thought it was just because I wanted to be lazy. I guess I'm just truly brought up in a different fashion from an average standpoint that I really need some personal outlet instead of going to some place that's already made out for you and contributing.

Just imagine going after something you really want at full blast and having everything you need already that nothing is really going to disappoint you except yourself from becoming a jerk sometimes or something like that haha. It's this attitude and yeah, I may be behind some payments right now but I'm not fretting because I'm trying to work hard at what I want to do and leaving out these impulsive drives out of necessity and overdoing some things.

If I'm doing something that has the highest reward and highest risk right now and managing both so properly, then it's like I could be doing any job eventually that I set my heart on. I'll also gain skills necessary to learn something to achieve a goal or purpose.

What I wanted simply didn't sound right to my parents originally but when I told them about my short-term success with the amount of little time I spent on it, they started wondering differently and explaining that they were brought up on traditional values and never really thought what I was doing as possible. In a way, we're all taking a risk with whatever we're doing for a living and that it's just life in general so why not take a risk and create an earnings with something you really like doing instead of waking up disgruntled sometimes about having to go to work.

I'm working with something very complicated and trying to become successful at it and that pretty much fulfills a need for myself. I'm pretty much a passionate gamer of all sorts of things. I wanted to grow taller too, (haha) and I know how that sounds a little shallow but I managed to gain an inch in my height literally that even my friend feels like growing taller but is a little scared about getting too tall now if he was to apply my growing taller methods haha. I grew an inch at the age of 27 haha, amazing huh? Sometimes I feel like crying underneath when I walk past a tall lady but then if I get to used to her company, I just start not caring about it anymore. If I had a more average height like my dad then I would probably care less and less about my height and people being taller than me, so I guess that's what I'm at least aiming for with this journey of getting taller. I'm also stocky and heavy-framed so I don't want to feel stuck to the ground if I eat a lot because I can eat more than an average 200 pound adult haha. I usually weigh in at about 155 at the minimum and 175 at the max. Let's just say that my height belongs to the average short guy haha. If I reveal my height, it might surprise some people and they probably might not make fun of me about it.

Briefly, I guess some good people wonder about my love life. I'm just going to settle with one and stay true to her because one woman should already be a handful haha. I do have a criteria I'm looking for, so it's not just sticking my hand in the bag with my eyes closed and grabbing a candy bar randomly. I can say that the average girl is pretty nowadays in my view so looks are just going to be there anyway, so I might as well look for compatibility. The most beautiful girl is going to be the one I marry haha.