Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Interesting Thought On Friendship With Girls

Okay, this topic is going to have to be at least a little mature this time around. I feel like I want to end this post after writing the first sentence. Okay, I think the main thing I'm realizing is that I'm capable of being comfortable around girls now, no matter how crazy I think they are sometimes haha. I believe that the title has been brought to my attention because the world did just pass Valentine's Day- I pretty much got a call from a friend saying how he really needed a girlfriend and pretty much says the same thing over again and doesn't make any sense how he's going to go about it haha. He must be having trouble understanding the boundaries of lust and true love right now from being desperate because he likes to see the "hotness" of almost every girl who appears before his very eyes- I'm pretty much telling him that they look average because he says it too often with me haha. Bluntly, I was asking myself sometimes if it was true love because beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I didn't find some girls he was mentioning about and going "She's hot and she's hot" all over the place haha that interesting to stare at all the time.

I also have been receiving these e-mails on the topic of seducing women, which I don't really take seriously but look at to see if the writer is making any sense. I'm also up bright and early today from having shut down right at night time and waking up early yesterday. Today's topic was on how to carry on a bright conversation with the woman of your dreams - haha. It has to deal with something like keeping it interesting for the lady and spicing it up a little and then playing Rocks, papers, scissors haha. I'm just kidding about the last part which is just an example of having some fun like when we were all children.

I've pretty much adopted a straight-forward approach and through this honesty, I'd like to say that I don't like to be boring haha. Being personally comfortable is a major asset for a male in my opinion especially if he really wants to be considerate over people's emotions. I only had a glimpse of what women can feel like when they want to avoid you and then start arguing with you over something so small. During these moments, it really needs to be her hubby's role to lead her well and keep her feeling genuine like having good welfare from feeling loved and getting attended to.

In the beginning, when things seem to be so lost like weird and average looking girls are blocking you on Facebook haha, and then you go up to ask about it and she's really meaning to give you a girly punch that knocks you out haha, I really wouldn't take it too seriously even if you end up getting thrown out of doing activities with those weird girls haha. Yeah, I'm a little different in a good way because I value friendship in people more than I would in taking advantage of girls for my pleasure haha. It may have hurt at the start but looking back at it, it's not that very tough to fix and no time has really been lost over it even if you were sent to jail for it. I'm not saying that I went to jail, but it looks like the fear of getting gang-raped at a prison so it makes you chicken out over little issues doesn't make any sense haha.

I believe that to make sense and get pretty formidable results, the man has to man up by being straight-forward with anybody he wants to deal with. Even if it means busting out with a little bit of testosterone and yelling like a mighty drill sergeant, as long as the guy can come to terms with it a little sooner than expected and stay honest about what he wants to desire instead of staying the role of an overreacting jerk which I want to punch the heck out of but I have to control those urges somehow if I spear him to the floor.