Sunday, February 27, 2011

Revealing Something Private

Obviously, this site could be my weakness because I've been writing about nothing but my full honest and straight-forward approach with all the conditions I want to put on this blog haha. If I was sworn to secrecy for a certain time period, then I obviously wouldn't get involved with touching the subject even in my own diary! Wow??? I don't know, I'm just trying to be honest in actuality about myself haha.

Okay, so I guess if a person still goes to that tiresome group of young adults who act like kids- that church I don't want to even spell out anymore because I think the reader should know which one I'm talking about by now. I heard from F. Chick (haha) that Betty Lam left the group and isn't part of it anymore and that it would be pretty rare if she does show up to the group. For some reason, the main thing I want to establish is something with Betty now, if I were to go back to that odd church. I guess I don't really care about Jarred and Annie blocking me on Facebook and looking a little despicable to me.

I know there's something cute about Betty underneath her that would make her act more decent than her other weird peers haha so that's why I had this haunch to remove her from my list of weird people haha. In my opinion, she's more brought up to be a lady in the proper context of the Bible so it would be really hard for her to stick around influences that are discomforting and bring displeasure. A Christian guy has the element of being able to lead in some area at times, so like this problem which I don't really see as a big one of people not wanting to be around me from being uncomfortable isn't such a big deal to me anymore. It's not like I'm meaning to be a bad person, which I would be able to tell by opening up to the person who wants to try to give me advice. Some of those moments can get a little abusive and bothersome to me, then that's where I might do something interesting and make the guy look pretty bad.

Honestly, it's really hard for me to open up about the bad things with Annie and Lee (she's the one with the restraining order) because they're simply female. It's so easy to let it rip about Jarred or Chris, so that's the difference I'm noticing. I'm not really sure about this but maybe when a girl approaches you thinking she can advise you somewhere over something she takes seriously, then maybe it's because she really cares for you somewhere or can develop those types of feelings for you later down the road, if you are a guy. Lee was trying to give me advice in an impatient manner, while claiming she had practically all the patience in the world- so from that statement at the start, it's already messed up from the start and whatever she's trying to get me to do was going nowhere, and this is what happened for her to really frustrate her. I was honestly trying to say that I was going to put a very smooth move on Betty just to bother Lee for fun and teaching her a lesson. To set the table straight, I'm still not intending on making Betty my girlfriend haha.

I mentioned from an earlier post that I liked Annie a little more than Betty so I could be on a safe side. After reasoning it out now, I realize that I like Betty now a whole heck of a lot more. I truly hope Betty can work things out in her life, wherever she ends up because I'm feeling that I'm genuinely her friend no matter what she's feeling about with me. Yes, this means also respecting her privacy and I'm only talking enough about her with the things that I need to write about to express myself in an honest manner. Honestly, I just want her to pick up the phone or something and work with me on experiencing an acceptable and healthy relationship. If she responds with a restraining order or something like that, it's not really going to bother me because at least she's saying something in her response. Even if she says nothing, I'm not trying to marry her anyway haha so it's all unconditional because of this strong desire to be her friend. In a way, I believe that no matter what you do you won't really be able to seek a full punishment on someone whose really acting and sounding like a true friend to you.